ADVERTISEMENT

Humans on AMC

I'm recording it, but haven't watched any yet. How about Mr Robot? I'm watching it and am enjoying it and confused by much of it. Definitely building up to something. I think I know what it will be, but pretty good in any case.

I'm recording it, but haven't watched any yet. How about Mr Robot? I'm watching it and am enjoying it and confused by much of it. Definitely building up to something. I think I know what it will be, but pretty good in any case.
Also recording Humans and watching Mr. Robot. Mr. Robot was already picked up for season 2, which is nice.

I can't help but think Mr Robot is going to be a Fight Club-type scenario. He's driving the bus and all the other hackers are in his imagination

Humans is pretty good, but who else is watching Halt and Catch Fire?

I think it is the show I look forward to the most right now. Lee Pace is fantastic and the guy that plays Gordon Clark is really good too. Between that, Rectify and Ray Donovan, there is some great TV on right now.

Not close to Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul to this point, but I enjoy it more than recent The Walking Daed seasons.

Humans is pretty good, but who else is watching Halt and Catch Fire?

I think it is the show I look forward to the most right now. Lee Pace is fantastic and the guy that plays Gordon Clark is really good too. Between that, Rectify and Ray Donovan, there is some great TV on right now.
I like Halt and Catch Fire. I'm not enjoying it as much as the first season, but still look forward to it as one of my top shows each week. Gordon drives me crazy with his stupidity and meddling though.

Watched two episodes of Humans now and I'm hooked. Very interesting sci-fi story, but its still the classic robots take over the world. Almost seems like there's too many storylines tho.

Been watching Halt and Catch Fire since the beginning. I'm a few episodes behind right now, this season hasn't grabbed me as much as the first one.

Watched two episodes of Humans now and I'm hooked. Very interesting sci-fi story, but its still the classic robots take over the world. Almost seems like there's too many storylines tho.

Keep watching. This week's episode tied all the storylines together (and threw us a curveball on one of them).

I think Halt and Catch Fire is my favorite show right now. They have developed some really good characters and the storyline is still intriguing to me. I read a few weeks ago the ratings were just okay and they were debating on renewal of the show. I hope it comes back.

I'm definitely enjoying Humans too. I have turned several people onto the show. If you like Humans I would recommend watching Ex Machina. It came out recently on DVD.

I've been watching Halt and Catch Fire since the beginning. It's not really that interesting but I can't seem to talk myself into stop watching it either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT