ADVERTISEMENT

How Hillary is able to connect with the average voter

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
A typical Democrat voter should have no trouble at all identifying with Secretary Clinton while she was on her speech tour.

First, if getting there is half the fun, you need to know what it's like to step onto a private jet (Gulfstream G450 or better). After all, when you're concerned about the environment, there is no need to share a ride with 200 other people who are going to the same damn place you are when you can simply deposit a carbon footprint that is even larger than the Secretary's considerably huge ass. Just huge. HUGE. HUGE ASS.

Second, the average voter will surely appreciate the thrill of earning around $300,000 for giving a speech. Who hasn't been paid that sort of money in exchange for 90 minutes of their time?

Then, just when Democrat voters are irritated by a Republican paying over $100 for a haircut, it's time for Secretary Clinton to go get a $1,600 cut/color/style. We all do it. It's to be expected.

And aren't we all used to having the accommodations "just so" when we arrive at our destination? Isn't every hotel room a Presidential Suite? Isn't that how we all live? I know when I'm about to make $300,000 giving a speech, I don't expect a box of donuts to be in the green room. I expect what Hillary demands: Coffee, tea, room temp sparkling and still water, diet ginger ale, crudité, hummus and sliced fruit.

Oh, and while the Secretary is in your town, you're going to pay for every meal and all transportation for her and all staff members that accompany her. Again, completely understandable by the commoner. I mean, it's hard to cash a $300,000 check to pay for shit on your own. Plus, how much does a suitcase with that many $100 bills weigh? That's just begging for a back injury.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out. If your ass is HUGE and you need pants the size of a circus tent to cover your AMAZINGLY HUGE ASS, how much does it cost to have a custom pantsuit made? Anybody got any data on that?

So, go ahead and bash Rubio for whatever he spends money on. When you start to wonder what the smell is, just look down at that big pile of shit you just stepped into. Dumb ass.

A typical Democrat voter should have no trouble at all identifying with Secretary Clinton while she was on her speech tour.

First, if getting there is half the fun, you need to know what it's like to step onto a private jet (Gulfstream G450 or better). After all, when you're concerned about the environment, there is no need to share a ride with 200 other people who are going to the same damn place you are when you can simply deposit a carbon footprint that is even larger than the Secretary's considerably huge ass. Just huge. HUGE. HUGE ASS.

Second, the average voter will surely appreciate the thrill of earning around $300,000 for giving a speech. Who hasn't been paid that sort of money in exchange for 90 minutes of their time?

Then, just when Democrat voters are irritated by a Republican paying over $100 for a haircut, it's time for Secretary Clinton to go get a $1,600 cut/color/style. We all do it. It's to be expected.

And aren't we all used to having the accommodations "just so" when we arrive at our destination? Isn't every hotel room a Presidential Suite? Isn't that how we all live? I know when I'm about to make $300,000 giving a speech, I don't expect a box of donuts to be in the green room. I expect what Hillary demands: Coffee, tea, room temp sparkling and still water, diet ginger ale, crudité, hummus and sliced fruit.

Oh, and while the Secretary is in your town, you're going to pay for every meal and all transportation for her and all staff members that accompany her. Again, completely understandable by the commoner. I mean, it's hard to cash a $300,000 check to pay for shit on your own. Plus, how much does a suitcase with that many $100 bills weigh? That's just begging for a back injury.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out. If your ass is HUGE and you need pants the size of a circus tent to cover your AMAZINGLY HUGE ASS, how much does it cost to have a custom pantsuit made? Anybody got any data on that?

So, go ahead and bash Rubio for whatever he spends money on. When you start to wonder what the smell is, just look down at that big pile of shit you just stepped into. Dumb ass.
Another "con" whining about private aircraft, speaker fees and fat asses...

Rich!!!

Last edited:
You answered your own question. She can relate bc she has an amazingly huge ass.

When Reagan received $10K for speaking, after he left office and after he was in no way ever considering running for office again, it was considered an outrage by the media and Democrats.

When Reagan received $10K for speaking, after he left office and after he was in no way ever considering running for office again, it was considered an outrage by the media and Democrats.[/QUOTE
It's never a two-way street. Imagine the outcry if a republican commentator (I know this is a very small minority) gave $75,000 to a charity run by the Koch Brothers.

It's never a two-way street. Imagine the outcry if a republican commentator (I know this is a very small minority) gave $75,000 to a charity run by the Koch Brothers.
Stephanopolous did a he!! of a lot more than just give some money to the Clinton Foundation. He was a featured speaker and/or on boards within the organization for years, up through 2014 at least.

Stephanopolous did a he!! of a lot more than just give some money to the Clinton Foundation. He was a featured speaker and/or on boards within the organization for years, up through 2014 at least.
Stephanie has remained up to his eyeballs with the Clinton's since he left the WH. To claim he is an unbiased journalist defies rational thought and credibility. Does anyone think he would ever ask Hillary if she thought it was appropriate to get (or give) a slit licking in the anteroom of the Oval Office if she gets elected?

Stephanie has remained up to his eyeballs with the Clinton's since he left the WH. To claim he is an unbiased journalist defies rational thought and credibility. Does anyone think he would ever ask Hillary if she thought it was appropriate to get (or give) a slit licking in the anteroom of the Oval Office if she gets elected?

It all depends; given her ankle-cankle flops. The S.L.I.T.U. * is damned sure going to be pissed if the answer is not to their licking.

*Slit Lickers Inserting Tongue Union

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT