ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary E-mails, the gift that will keep on giving for the next 16 months or so

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fax-machine-emailed-aides-fetch-iced-tea.html

• Dumbfounded by a fax machine
  • E-mailed staffer to fetch her iced tea
  • Hasn't driven a car since 1996
I like this related tweet --

Hillary is having trouble deciding between the Lear jet and the G3, just like everyday Americans pic.twitter.com/Cw8v7dkOim
— Greg Pollowitz (@GPollowitz) July 1, 2015

Plus the e-mail record reveals that the feigned surprise by mulitple Obama staffers and cronies (e.g. David Axelrod) when they reportedly first learned of HRC's private e-mial account was a complete sham too.

sure the "staffer" she had go fetch her iced tea was a man....what a lying piece of garbage. She will have some mysterious aliment and eventually drop out that's my thought here. As bad as people want to see this hag in the WH there will be fewer and fewer reasons to defend her as time goes on.

Ever notice the delay in responses from those who need to learn what their position is supposed to be first? (i.e. @CowboyUp )

She's a clown, but she's got a legit chance because, vagina (allegedly).

sheeple-1b.jpg

Sh
Ever notice the delay in responses from those who need to learn what their position is supposed to be first? (i.e. @CowboyUp )

She's a clown, but she's got a legit chance because, vagina (allegedly).

sheeple-1b.jpg
Sheeple just gave second smartest woman alive $45M beeches,!!! Hail to the Sheef!!

Sh
Sheeple just gave second smartest woman alive $45M beeches,!!! Hail to the Sheef!!

Second smartest woman. That made me laugh. Second smartest woman in the Clinton clan? I can see where Chelsea would be considered smarter.

The "smartest woman alive", a self-described feminist, is married to a serial philanderer who consistently focuses the spotlight of public ridicule upon her through his dalliances with other women? Interesting theory.

Not a fan of HRC - think email breach is likely criminal - don't see much of note or surprising in these emails...
There are 52,000 emails to come before the end of the year. Only 3,000 have been released.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT