ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Look! Another Subject About Which Would-Be Pres. Hillary Lied

Would you mind pointing out the lie?

Last edited:
hc1.jpeg

I'm getting worn out on this subject. Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill are the most honest, transparent, people who have ever been in politics. They have sacrificed their own personal wealth to take care of others and can only pay their bills through the largess of their of their friends.

These decent, honest, hard working common folk have been besmirched enough. Please, PLEASE leave Hillary and Bill alone, they are struggling and must do what they have to do to "pay the Bill".

Last edited:
  • Only deleted personal e-mails from the server
  • Many of the deleted e-mails were correspondence between her and Bill Clinton, in fact, per Bill Clinton's office, NONE of them were
  • Only wanted private e-mail system because she only uses one mobile device
  • Only used one e-mail account
  • All communciations with aides at State all went to .gov accounts and NOT private -email accounts the state employees also had, so they could all be had by FOIA requests anyway
  • Her server was secure
  • “No more secrecy, no more zone of privacy"

• Only deleted personal e-mails from the server
  • Many of the deleted e-mails were correspondence between her and Bill Clinton, in fact, per Bill Clinton's office, NONE of them were
  • Only wanted private e-mail system because she only uses one mobile device
  • Only used one e-mail account
  • All communciations with aides at State all went to .gov accounts and NOT private -email accounts the state employees also had, so they could all be had by FOIA requests anyway
  • Her server was secure
  • “No more secrecy, no more zone of privacy"
I think you linked the wrong article.

Pilt I want to know are you calling the families of the people who died in Benghazi liars?

07 will defend Hill to the bitter end...he's like a parrot looking for a cracker after his next correct phrase.

No that is you and sys has nothing to do with being homo or Hillary or Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT