ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Cowboy fans

GG121AND2

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Since 2009, Wrestling for Life has given over 5,500 members of kids' wrestling clubs, middle school teams and youth organizations free tickets to intercollegiate duals, National Championship events in Division III and the NAIA and post collegiate events like the US vs. Russia freestyle dual and AGON V. About 2,500 of those tickets have been financed by Hawkeye Report posters.

In 2011 a couple of your loyal posters helped us send two groups of kids to the Iowa/OSU dual in Stillwater. We have not been able to send any since then, but that is about to change. This morning I issued a challenge on Hawkeye Report to the fans of other schools that visit the site to join us in our mission of getting kids fired up about wrestling. One of your most active posters was the first to step up and we are headed down the road to getting a bunch of young people to a Cowboy event. If you would like to join in, you may donate online at our website http://wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate or you can send a check to:

Wrestling for Life
c/o Jim Brown
130 24th St
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4936

Thank you, in advance. And thank you to the Cowboy fans who have remained loyal Wrestling for Life supporters since 2011.

Since 2009, Wrestling for Life has given over 5,500 members of kids' wrestling clubs, middle school teams and youth organizations free tickets to intercollegiate duals, National Championship events in Division III and the NAIA and post collegiate events like the US vs. Russia freestyle dual and AGON V. About 2,500 of those tickets have been financed by Hawkeye Report posters.

In 2011 a couple of your loyal posters helped us send two groups of kids to the Iowa/OSU dual in Stillwater. We have not been able to send any since then, but that is about to change. This morning I issued a challenge on Hawkeye Report to the fans of other schools that visit the site to join us in our mission of getting kids fired up about wrestling. One of your most active posters was the first to step up and we are headed down the road to getting a bunch of young people to a Cowboy event. If you would like to join in, you may donate online at our website http://wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate or you can send a check to:

Wrestling for Life
c/o Jim Brown
130 24th St

Thank you, in advance. And thank you to the Cowboy fans who have remained loyal Wrestling for Life supporters since 2011.
Great program and I highly recommend it.

Wrestling for Life
c/o Jim Brown
130 24th St

I've been watching GG doing this for quite a few years, great program promoting wrestling and keeping the youth off the street. This is a great year for our OSU team to have a little payback at Carver. Nothing better than a win at Carver to a full house. I'm in!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT