ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s The Thing, @Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I can barely tolerate the sight of Donald Trump and to me his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. The only reason I was remotely pleased he won in 2016 is because he beat what in my opinion is the most corrupt, wicked, evil politician in my lifetime. I actually prefer Kamala Harris to Hillary, my hatred for her matches yours for Trump.

But what separates you and me as regards Trump is I want him to get beat for all the right policy reasons, unlike you who are so narrowly focused on your visceral hatred of the man you have not one shred of objectivity, you’ll gladly throw our liberty into the trash bin of history, let future generations be damned, you’ll do *anything* to beat him.

And since you and your team are incapable of besting him on his policies you’ve resorted to destroying what little legal objectivity we had left. Whatever it takes!

It’s ridiculous because Trump’s policies, many of them, and his success rate as president being so dismal you probably could have beat him without cheating. Your attitude is insufferable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT