ADVERTISEMENT

Heavyweight recruiting

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
The # 1 highschool heavyweight in the country is Osawaru Odigaizwuwa and he has verballed to UCLA to play football. #3 heavyweight is Shawn Streck,a senior next year in Merrivale, IN. His college list includes Iowa State, N. Iowa, Minnesota, OKLAHOMA STATE and Purdue. He was the Indiana State champ in 2015 and runner up in 2014. He was third in Cadet Freestyle in 20`3 and was 4th in Cadet Greco that same year. I am glad we are on somebody's list at heavyweight. At 6'3" and 270# he is also a defensive lineman prospect in football so he may go that route. He wrestled in the state tournament as a freshman at 6'1" and 250#.Reported to be a very good student and wants to major in Biology in College.

Last edited:
How about this Brey Walker from Southmoore OK. Flo has him rated 6th as a sophomore. Outside of the #2 ranked Vough a Junior he is the only underclassmen in the top 10. Just think about it he just finished Junior high and he is the 6th rated heavyweight. Not sure if he will hold his weight or not, but pretty rare you get a young big guy ranked that high at such an early age.

How about this Brey Walker from Southmoore OK. Flo has him rated 6th as a sophomore. Outside of the #2 ranked Vough a Junior he is the only underclassmen in the top 10. Just think about it he just finished Junior high and he is the 6th rated heavyweight. Not sure if he will hold his weight or not, but pretty rare you get a young big guy ranked that high at such an early age.
I have heard he is an even better FB player, would love him, but I expect him to got the FB route.

I'd target Streck if i was OKST. imo, the pickins at HWT are slim, OKST needs one, and he's one of the best.

he wants in WNO desperately but i don't think a hwt bout is in the cards this year due to Osa and Vough playing football.

i really like the brey walker kid....if you can call him that. more like a manchild. i've heard he already has several FB offers.

Shreck and Isley are both trying to decide between football and wrestling, so it might be a while for those 2 before they decide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT