ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Obe

Happy Birthday, Larry. Best wishes and most respectful greetings to a man of your great age. It's been a long,long, long time since you witnessed your first wrestling match and you have surely seen a lot of changes over the years, not the least of which is that the wrestlers now wear clothes.

Knew it was his birthday, because from Tulsa I looked southwest toward Shawnee and saw the glow of his birthday cake candles on the horizon...If he'd a knowed he was gonna live this long, he'd of taken lots better care of himself...I don't wanna say he's old, but the first wrestling match he saw was when some upstart named Jacob whipped an Angel in several overtimes. I think the score was 48-47...Good news for him is that I hired some Dancing Girls for his birthday. Bad news is they're all older'n him.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! Just got in last night from a week of carousing with the family at Gulf Shores, Alabama where we had a reunion and 59 relatives attended. My sister and I are the Patriarch and Matriarch of the Coleman family (mother's side). My middle name is Coleman. Had a blast and now ready to catch up on wrestling news although I got several calls about the Junior Duals. Sounds like we did great.

I am sure NC State could use the wealth of wrestling knowledge of Mr. Obe(r), but he would end up at the wrong end of Tobacco Road if he were joining Coleman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT