Glory hallelujah

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
150622160743-south-carolina-flag-statment-exlarge-169.jpg

You know it's over when:

1. This just in: Robert E. Lee surrendered the flag (Army of Northern Virginia aka Conf Battle flag) that had absolutely nothing to do with SC at Appamatox and ordered his troops to furl all flags...

2. Mississippi Speaker of the House just hours ago called for removal of Army of Northern Virginia flag from state flag of Mississippi

3. WalMart removing all confederate flags and merchandise from shelves

4. South lost war.

It's over...

This CowboyUp dude is hilarious. He even writes his own jokes.

CowboyUp. It's what the retards progress beyond to enter the group home.

Point of order if you would.... The flag they are discussing and arguing about is not the "Confederate Flag." It is not the "Army Of Nothern Virginia" flag. It is called the "Southern Cross Army of Tennessee" flag.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
As usual, conservatives on the wrong side of history.

Watching the sickfats flip flop is hilarious -- Nothing like Linsdey Graham and Scott Walker pretending to talk straight while they follow the herd of public sentiment. I hope someone is putting together a list of republican candidates' courageous positions on this issue over the last 6 months.

As usual, conservatives on the wrong side of history.

Watching the sickfats flip flop is hilarious -- Nothing like Linsdey Graham and Scott Walker pretending to talk straight while they follow the herd of public sentiment. I hope someone is putting together a list of republican candidates' courageous positions on this issue over the last 6 months.

Thanks for the usual morning chuckle.

The Civil War is now officially over. They've lost Walmart. Dixie is dead.

The rebel flag (equivalent of the swastika) is the south--Civil War losers--flipping the middle finger to the rest of America. We dont fly swastikas at State Capitols. High Time for America to stop flying a loser battle flag. Robert E Lee applied for US citizenship 6 weeks after Appomattox.

"I have learned not to worry about the day-to-day and to stay focused on what I need to do for the American people.. I was talking to somebody the other day about why I actually think I'm a better president and would be a better candidate if I were running again than I ever have been. It's sort of like an athlete. You might slow down a little bit, and you might not jump as high as you used to,
but I know what I'm doing, and I'm fearless."--Obama

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
The Civil War is now officially over. They've lost Walmart. Dixie is dead.

The rebel flag (equivalent of the swastika) is the south--Civil War losers--flipping the middle finger to the rest of America. We dont fly swastikas at State Capitols. High Time for South Carolina and Arkansas to stop flying versions of a loser battle flag that Democrat Governors Fritz Hollings and Bill Clinton foisted on their states' populaces. Robert E Lee applied for US citizenship 6 weeks after Appomattox.

"I have learned not to worry about the day-to-day and to stay focused on what I need to do for the American people.. I was talking to somebody the other day about why I actually think I'm a better president and would be a better candidate if I were running again than I ever have been. It's sort of like an athlete. You might slow down a little bit, and you might not jump as high as you used to,
but I know what I'm doing, and I'm fearless."--Obama

Well said, Up.

Fritz Hollings was the governor who put it atop the SC statehouse, a later, Republican, goevrnor moved it to it's most recent location.

I can't figure out why Cup taking a victory lap on this issue makes people mad.
Carry on, Cup. You're dead on, it's a loser flag. Literally and figuratively, a flag for losers.

"Ms. Haley--Take Down This Flag"....--sign on State House grounds Columbia SC

"It shouldn't fly here, it shouldn't fly anywhere."--Hillary Rodham Clinton

So racism in America is now over?

So when this kind of thing happens again, and it will, where will the blame be put?

Reactions: Adman513
Tell us all about Clinton's "courageous
Yeah, who's mad? I think it's hilarious his heroes are a bunch of Confederate sympathizers.

He and people with like minds are incapable of seeing the forest because of that one tree.

Mrs Clinton, tell us what that one star on the Arkansas flag means...

He gives hand jobs to the homeless as charity. He is THAT creepy.

When you don't even know the history of the flag you find offensive then you need to back off and educate yourself.

The flag in question is offensive to many people, and I understand why, it became popular and has been used in racist ways mostly since the civil rights movement. But I support the right of any person who wants to be offensive and racist to display it.

Just like I support the rights of the left on this board to use the worst pejoratives against conservative politicians they dislike. (please don't any liberals try and deny they don't use invectives against Bush or other conservatives.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
The Democrats did love slavery and the Confederate flag when it was en vogue. Liberals are always at least 10 steps behind what us real folks are doing.

Well, nuts. There ya go, Cup -- we all have to be for a confederate flag, I guess.

Before I get too far out on Bernie, can you guys scour the internet and see if someobdy ever used his name around a confederate flag? Glove, could you check and make sure nobody's ever done that before I get out in front with this guy? I'd hate to be for him if somebody ever puts his name next to a flag.

Well, nuts. There ya go, Cup -- we all have to be for a confederate flag, I guess.

Before I get too far out on Bernie, can you guys scour the internet and see if someobdy ever used his name around a confederate flag? Glove, could you check and make sure nobody's ever done that before I get out in front with this guy? I'd hate to be for him if somebody ever puts his name next to a flag.

YoOu have a hard time understanding abstract thought don't you? I'm not FOR the "Confederate flag", few on here are. The point is, the attempt to paint this as something that the GOP is responsible for is incredibly laughable. And some of C'UP's favortie heroes are as guilty as any. How about Al Gore's daddy filibustering against the Civil Rights Act as a bonus?

However, on Bernie: you might want to start your research with the essay he wrote on women and their rape fantasies. I imagine you'll agree that any white male Republican who had written such a piece would immediately be eliminated from the race.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT