ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn Greenwald Interviewed Marianne Williamson

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It is astonishing to me how easily we are manipulated by our political establishment. Like probably the rest of you I had the notion Ms. Williamson was some sort of kooky hippie type that lets crystals guide her life. Then she gets interviewed by a serious journalist that treats her with respect and dignity, asks honest questions that are designed to probe her thought processes, takes her seriously and lo and behold it turns out she is a serious thinker that can explain her ideas with an articulateness you rarely see in a political person. Turns out she’s not a kook at all. I disagree with almost everything for which she advocates, but I would love to see her on a debate stage with any establishment politician. My goodness, if the debate was not rigged she would wipe the floor with Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. I am ashamed that I allowed myself to be so easily manipulated by people and organizations I normally abhor. If you want to have your eyes opened to the possibility of Marianne Williamson making her case without the normal backstabbing snickering of an establishment operative go on Rumble to Glenn Greenwald’s System Update and watch an interview the way an interview should be.

The whole episode is worth watching if you’re interested in hearing a perspective not permitted by the corporate media, but the Marianne Williamson interview starts at about the 37 minute mark. You owe it to yourself to listen.

Watch some of it and let's have a conversation.
Naw your a dick. I am over actually giving someone like yourself any series brain power. Enjoy life I hear you are what you eat pecker. I could give two shits to move you politically.

Naw your a dick. I am over actually giving someone like yourself any series brain power. Enjoy life I hear you are what you eat pecker. I could give two shits to move you politically.
That's not the conversation I was hoping for, but I guess that's the best you've got, so I'll just have to live with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT