ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom Oklahoma

mad4osu

All-Big12
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2002
Have an opportunity to go out to Freedom and view/hunt on some property there. Does anyone have any info on this area?

Don't know much, other than that should be a really good area.

Need a lease pahdnah that's a little closer to it than you? ;)

You will be hunting IMHO the best area for big bucks in the State hands down. Don't take a dink any too early. Could be a rare muley out there as well. Congrats, would love to have me some Freedom hunting action.

Is it on the N. Canadian river there? That could be just exellent. I love the country out that way. Spent a lot of time on the ranch that is now Packsaddle and loved it dearly. Definitely go and let us know what you find.

Jeff, that is definately a possibility. We are going to be able to hunt it for free on Monday and Tuesday after we hunt the salt plains this weekend. I will forward the email I have to you.

That's where I grew up. Our ranch is 4 miles east of Freedom with Cimmaron river bottom hunting. Go out and do it. We have some of the absolute best hunting you'll experience.

Freedom is a tiny community with 1 gas station/grocery store. 1 restaurant. The building fronts have all been done to look like an old west town.

Waynoka is a 20 minute drive and has several restaurants, go eat at Cafe Banhoff if you like German food and beer.

My good friend and roomate in college is from Freedom; I used to have the priveldge to hunt there with him! His place is also east of town, and was absolutely allsome!

Wayonka....too bad Franks is gone...and what about Millers cafe? Best chocolate pie ever.

One of my friends hunts there, and could take several bucks a year easily. He would hunt on weekdays, so fewer people would be out there, and was always successful.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT