ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Meet

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
Do you guys want to pick a spot and specific time to meet? Some guys I know, others I don't, but I seem to like everybody here.

It would be cool to pick a session and a spot to meet after said session. I'll buy a drink for active board members.

Do you guys want to pick a spot and specific time to meet? Some guys I know, others I don't, but I seem to like everybody here.

It would be cool to pick a session and a spot to meet after said session. I'll buy a drink for active board members.
Wrestling club has cox center Pepsi room book for any time session are not going on. Food and cash bar is available.

I definitely will be making it over to the convention center at some point but I am open to meeting up somewhere else too.

I wish I could have made it. This was supposed to be my first trip to nationals but the timing didn't work out with the last few weeks of school being very busy. I'll be watching and cheering on from Omaha. Only a few more weeks till I'm back in Oklahoma for a long while.

Reactions: chasepollard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT