ADVERTISEMENT

E3 2015

cornichon

Heisman Candidate
Jan 5, 2003
I hope you guys were watching the Bethesda presentation tonight. I had to pause Game of Thrones to do it, but it was worth it. The presentation was amazing. There's so much customization available in Fallout 4--armor, weapons, and a whole city; this game is going to take over lives. The free app seems pretty cool too, and it's available right now. I'll be playing that at work tomorrow.

I just downloaded in my shorts!!

I'm so happy I'm going to Walmart at midnight.

Holy crapski!!! It's gonna have a real Pipboy in the collectors edition that you can use your iPhone with!!! I ended a sentence with a preposition I'm so exCited omg omg omg omg

I will not be at Thanksgiving dinner it appears if it comes out in November. Gotta get the man cave all rigged up with a new chair and TV....do those divorces still only cost 68 bucks?

Who was on here saying they had like insider information on Bethesda and Fallout 4? Would love to hear more juicy tidbits about the game before it comes out.

Geek mode took over and I pre ordered the Pipboy version this morning. Looks like it's sold out now on Amazon.

That was me, sort of. I said I have a friend who has a friend who works at Bethesda. The Bethesda guy was sending him teasing emails, hinting at the Fallout 4 announcement. Of course, that was before they even showed the first trailer a week ago or whenever. I'll ask him if his friend has contacted him again, but I doubt he shares anything at this point.

Edit: my friend's friend is Pete, the guy who opened and closed the Bethesda presentation last night. I don't think we'll be getting any emails from him right now. I'm sure he's super busy at E3 doing interviews and maybe showing demos behind closed doors.

I actually have a friend who works at Square Enix, but he's a lawyer; I doubt he knows or would share anything before their conference tomorrow.

Awesome, Corn. I thought it was you but wasn't sure.

I'm still hoping this game has the same "feel" as the last two installments. Without the bugs. I'm not so sure I like the talking main character, but I'm sure I will deal with it just fine lol. The graphics looked great on the presentation, sort of reminded me of "The Last of Us" to some degree, at least in textures and whatnot. That wouldn't be a bad thing, my only gripe with The Last of Us was the scarcity of ammo...which, that happens in Fallout to some degree, but not nearly as annoying.

Huge announcement of Final Fantasy 7 remake. Looks absolutely incredible!!

FF7 remake? One of the greatest endings of a game of all time? Wow. I remember when they came out with that game, it was just pure awesomeness on the PS1. But...like fallout, it will suck months off your life lol.

They really revived a few things at that Sony conference: FF7 remake, The Last Guardian, which they showed like 7 or 8 years ago, and the Shenmue franchise.

I don't know the exact logistics of who decides when things are announced, but my friend at Square didn't seem particularly thrilled that Sony announced the FF7 remake before Square's presentation today. My friend who used to write about games says it's always been his belief that Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have so much power in this arena that they basically tell people they're announcing whatever they want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT