ADVERTISEMENT

Drip, drip, drip...

Still say she is toast....as soon as the poll numbers start to slip (which they are already doing) and one or more of the bigger liberal candidates starts ratcheting up the criticism she is finished. Still does amaze me though the cushion a grafter like her has gotten in general by a press corp that supposedly is sooooooo even handed covering news. Can you imagine a republican getting this type of softball coverage, no I can't either.

Still say she is toast....as soon as the poll numbers start to slip (which they are already doing) and one or more of the bigger liberal candidates starts ratcheting up the criticism she is finished. Still does amaze me though the cushion a grafter like her has gotten in general by a press corp that supposedly is sooooooo even handed covering news. Can you imagine a republican getting this type of softball coverage, no I can't either.

I'm close enough to "being in my cups" to declare you're dead wrong on this one. There isn't a "bigger liberal candidate"; hell, there isn't a minor candidate that matters. The Dem end game is to retain the presidency and the media whores will do anything to ensure it happens; she'll skate any scrutiny.

Jimmybob...okay there is some wishful thinking in there as well. But seriously won't be surprised if when she starts falling behind and a few more libs enter the fray she has some kind of "health condition" that prevents her from going on. She is running such a controlled freakish campaign..and there are no coattails to ride on this time either, we shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT