ADVERTISEMENT

Did any of you go see Ant Man?

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
Just wondering if it was worth going to see in theaters or not? I was thinking about trying to see this weekend at the IMAX. Thanks!

Yup. It's in my top 5. I'm not a fan of 3D, and they even got that to work.

Sweet I hate 3d also but the IMAX 3d seems pretty good and the previews for this movie looked good in the IMAX 3D when I saw Jurassic World.

I enjoyed it. It was a nice mix of comedy and action. Rudd did a better job than I expected. Teased some pretty good things to come in the MCU.

Well I saw it today and I really enjoyed the film. What are these rated though? Seems like a lot or cursing for a movie targeted at youth.

Saw it over the weekend. All in all, I liked it. But, not one of the better Marvel movies, IMO. I could have done without the part of the story involving strife between Hank Pym and his daughter. I, also, didn't understand why Ant Man had to get into the building through the water main. Why not just hide on Hope, Hank, or his buddy who sneaked in as a security guard?

Another thing that I am wondering....The mid-credits scene set the stage for Hope to return as The Wasp. Yet, she is not listed as part of the cast of Captain America-Civil War. I guess she could show up in Avengers 3, but if not, it seems like it will be a long time before we see her as Wasp, since there is currently no Ant Man 2 on the schedule of future Marvel movies. It is not like Marvel to show a credits teaser that doesn't pay off within the next 2-3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT