ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Cheney: " We don't talk to evil. We don't negotiate with evil."

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
When Dick Cheney tool office Iran had 300 centrifuges.

By the end of Dick's first term Iran had 19,000 centrifuges.

Has Dodgin Dick ever been right about ONE thing regarding the Mideast?

Hey Dikc--STFU

Once again you're wrong. There were approximately 6,000 centrifuges when Bush left office. They more than tripled under President Nancypants the Clown.

More than tripled under the watchful eye of the Eunuch in Chief. More. Than. Tripled. Now, with this excellent bad deal is better than no deal deal, President Seven Iron is making Iran cut back their centrifuges to the level they had when he took office.

Ketchup Boy and President Hope and Grovel sure put the screws to those Iranians. They've limited Iran to only 24 days to hide the evidence before inspections. Yay Boy Barry!

Reactions: wyomingosualum
More than tripled under the watchful eye of the Eunuch in Chief. More. Than. Tripled. Now, with this excellent bad deal is better than no deal deal, President Seven Iron is making Iran cut back their centrifuges to the level they had when he took office.

Ketchup Boy and President Hope and Grovel sure put the screws to those Iranians. They've limited Iran to only 24 days to hide the evidence before inspections. Yay Boy Barry!

Other than this, you have no opinions?:D

I'm shocked; a thread started by an "ignore" doesn't show up in the thread list.:cool:

Someone remind me about Obama's successes in the Arab Spring, or whatever we called it.

This is a bad deal for America, but that's par for the course.

I'm still waiting for that free healthcare that the administration and their sycophants promised. All I've gotten out of that mess is higher premiums and less coverage.

Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. That was successful, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT