ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis says he would welcome bill to abolish 'corrupt' IRS: 'We need something totally different'

You must be confused. I'm not one of those completely against abortion, although I am against abortion personally. You on the left can't comprehend that for some reason and try to put everyone in the same basket.
Ah! You used the word David worked so hard to get someone else to say first. I can picture a delighted grin on his face. Here’s the thing you need to understand about David vis-a-vis the political left and abortion. It is very important to David that all leftists know/think he is one of them. But he’s not necessarily in lockstep with the left on every issue, which makes him dance a delicate dance when he’s soft on an issue. How can he explain his deviation from the ironclad policy without getting in trouble? Take abortion for instance. The left-wing policy says the only accepted attitude is any abortion for any reason at any time is to be defended at all costs. Anyone calling himself a leftist who expresses a twinge of doubt about the correctness of that attitude is branded as being anti-abortion and is to be immediately expelled from the tribe. I bet David harbors doubts about abortion any time for any reason. But he can’t say so without being tossed out on his ear, and that scares the ever loving dog poo out of him. So he has to approach the subject in his typical “clever” disguise, trying to get you to say something with which he disagrees, and can poke fun of you for saying, but not providing his own honest opinion. That way he keeps his leftist bona fides without any danger of being found out for what he really believes. It’s a terribly cowardly way to be, but for David being accepted by the left is the most important thing in the world.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Maybe you can point us to those posts?
I wouldn't count on it. 🤣🤣
FxRWMAuXgAAM54Y

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT