ADVERTISEMENT

Decent buck killed

Eden3408

2nd Team
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
Bixby, OK
My cousin killed a decent 10 with his bow yesterday on our place in NW Oklahoma.
CooperBowBuck2013-3_zpsa0799bdd.jpg

This post was edited on 12/4 11:22 AM by Eden3408

You Oklahoma boys are coming in strong!!! hell of a good looking buck...

what's the story on him?

Originally posted by pokem:

You Oklahoma boys are coming in strong!!! hell of a good looking buck...

what's the story on him?
This guy started showing up on November 3rd on a couple of different cameras, I patterned him, emailed my cousin the pictures, and he finally got to go home Monday. (He's a senior at OSU).

He went in Monday afternoon to hunt and busted him out. Went back in Tuesday morning with a great wind and the buck came in alone at about 7:45. My cousin put a Rage broadhead in him from 28 yards.

One of the biggest taken off our place.

I have a couple on my cameras that I plan on removing from the herd this weekend as I'm going out tomorrow evening.

Goid story and thanks for sharing....

I would say life is very good for your cousin....

And good luck dis weekend!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Here's my rifle buck.

Old management buck I was hoping to get out of my herd. Notice how his left main beam is bladed. Was kind of sad that he broke off his left G2, as it was about a 5" tall blade of it's own as recently as 2 weeks ago.
RifleBuck20131_zps05089794.jpg

Eden, that is a nice buck also.... is the blading like that genetic? I wasn't sure what caused that, but my best buck had a little blading also. Makes for a rack with character though.... nice looking.

Originally posted by Eden3408:
My cousin killed a decent 10 with his bow yesterday on our place in NW Oklahoma.
CooperBowBuck2013-3_zpsa0799bdd.jpg

This post was edited on 12/4 11:22 AM by Eden3408
Nice buck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT