ADVERTISEMENT

Cuba

ctrawick

All-American
Nov 30, 2008
North of the southern border
What a joke of an administration.

In his report to Congress, Obama certified that "the government of Cuba has not provided any support for international terrorism during the preceding six-month period," and "has provided assurances that it will not support acts of international terrorism in the future."

It did make me laugh though..

He's paved the way for peace with Iran and Cuba now.... changes that should have occurred years ago, IMO.

It's great to have real leadership that wants peace and not war.

Originally posted by syskatine:
He's paved the way for peace with Iran and Cuba now.... changes that should have occurred years ago, IMO.

I had no idea that we were at war with Cuba and the jury is still out on Iran.

So Cuba has supported terrorist organizations like Al Queda, ISIS, ISIL, Hezbollah, etc?

If you guys ever figure out what sys's name is please let me know. I want to make sure I never hire him or her as my lawyer ever. I really just hope this is all an act on here and not how they act in real life but if I was in a spot where I needed a lawyer and I got this person then I better brush up on reruns of OZ.

Originally posted by Marshal Jim Duncan:

Cuba has been pretty penny ante type stuff in the past: http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2013/224826.htm

Obama's spokesdoofus said Monday or Tuesday that getting Iran to agree to renounce terrorism against the U.S. or its allies "is unrealistic". That's a whale of a peace treaty you've got there.
"There was no indication that the Cuban government provided weapons or paramilitary training to terrorist groups."

Originally posted by ctrawick:

I too had no idea we we're at war with Cuba. And the jury isn't out on Iran, we're definitely not at war with that country, either.

So... how long you been watching Fox news?

I too had no idea we we're at war with Cuba. And the jury isn't out on Iran, we're definitely not at war with that country, either.

You cannot be so naive that you don't think Iran is playing obama for the idiot he is. I would say the same thing if it were a Republican making the same deal. You're the one that needs to pull your head out of the msnbc ass and broaden you're information gathering. Russia is a player in this, but you're too busy being all touchy feely kumbaya and crap that you can't see the big picture.

For the record I am not really worried about Cuba other then human rights issues. Now if you think Iran wants to be our friend then you are just being an idiot. I don't think we need to invade Iran but lets not help them out in becoming a nuclear power.

Serious question, where do you recommend I get my news from? I do watch Fox more than anything else, but I don't watch anything much anymore.

Serious question, where do you recommend I get my news from?
Not TV.

TV news is the lowest common denominator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT