ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Vacine Expert

Thank you (you know who you are) for suggesting I look in on this thread!

Is it just me or has this place gotten nuttier since Trump slinked out of DC?

@CoastGuardCowboy - you’ll be glad to know that your money was donated to a good cause, hell it might have been what tipped the scales to Ossoff and Warnock. Happy to go again on your prediction of Trumps return. $2k this time?

I won’t ask @Medic007 to hold again, he has serious shit to tend to. He’s the real deal guys. I did some snooping with a buddy of mine who is former mucky muck in Oklahoma emergency services - he vouches for his professional skills if not his political opinions.

@osuintx is really something. Since he showed up it’s kinda hard to see who is the bigger winner. Both @HighStickHarry and @Alpha Poke almost seem like normies when that dude is around.

@Ponca Dan should be ashamed of himself - though I doubt he knows how. Picking a kook as more credible than others here just because he finally found someone more skarrrred of the govt than he is. @CowboyJD must be the biggest masochist I’ve ever met trying to reason with you guys.

Y’all keep on keeping on. It’s amusing....

@brtinla - help a brother out... by my reckoning every single person who has posted in this thread thus far is gonna burn in eternal fire. Do I have that right?

I won’t ask @Medic007 to hold again, he has serious shit to tend to. He’s the real deal guys. I did some snooping with a buddy of mine who is former mucky muck in Oklahoma emergency services - he vouches for his professional skills if not his political opinions.

It's official now. @davidallen verified it.

So... you're a stalker.

Last edited:
@davidallen, I'd hold for your bets any day.

Anyone I know? I'm guessing probably so, at least in name. I do know a guy that lives up your way that used to be THE mucky muck in Oklahoma EMS.

Reactions: iasooner2000

@CoastGuardCowboy - you’ll be glad to know that your money was donated to a good cause, hell it might have been what tipped the scales to Ossoff and Warnock. Happy to go again on your prediction of Trumps return. $2k this time?

@osuintx is really something. Since he showed up it’s kinda hard to see who is the bigger winner. Both @HighStickHarry and @Alpha Poke almost seem like normies when that dude is around.

@Ponca Dan should be ashamed of himself - though I doubt he knows how. Picking a kook as more credible than others here just because he finally found someone more skarrrred of the govt than he is. @CowboyJD must be the biggest masochist I’ve ever met trying to reason with you guys.

No....I've stopped doing that.

Mostly just read, roll my eyes, and shake my head nowadays.

@davidallen, I'd hold for your bets any day.

Anyone I know? I'm guessing probably so, at least in name. I do know a guy that lives up your way that used to be THE mucky muck in Oklahoma EMS.
Probably - a former Major in the Arson investigation unit in one of the larger OKC metro fire agencies, does some consulting I believe now for various state agencies.

Probably - a former Major in the Arson investigation unit in one of the larger OKC metro fire agencies, does some consulting I believe now for various state agencies.
Not who I was thinking of, but I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Hopefully he wasn't too harsh on me. Did you go to school with him?

My ongoing belief that the 2020 election was stolen is totally separate from my loathing of the Word of Faith movement and all it's heresies. Don't take that as a personal attack. I'm just not a big fan of false prophets. My question was simply, and at face value, "How many times does a prophet need to be wrong before he’s considered a false prophet?"

Your Robin Bullock video about Trump disappeared. Gee... I wonder why? Why didn't any of these Word of Faith so-called "prophets" predict the pandemic? Not a single one saw it coming. Not even one.

I also believe the America we once knew is gone forever. The entire political, judicial and social system, from President on down, is THAT corrupt. I hate to see it happening, but I know tribulation is well deserved.

I love the guy, but I doubt Trump will be president again.
I agree with you, that the entire polititical, judicial and social systems appear corrupt. Many governments around the would follow the United States lead. As a country, we have done a lot of good things, including sending 90 percent of the missionaries throughout the world. Under President Trump, we support Israel. Notice the tense. God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who curse Israel. This so called current president and his administration is not going to be there very long.

Anyone from the scoop could have told you medic is good as gold. All the guys that came over here from there are.

189467319_4259637724100444_6985814151620388090_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT