ADVERTISEMENT

#covfefe

DBIZga3VoAE-vFB.jpg

and bingo...all the people that hate/love him, his tweets and everything else are talking about it. Where or where would you find anything to complain about if he quit tweeting?

Reactions: OSUIvan
Keep tweeting. Please.... keep tweeting.

SO, Biff has a few million new 'bot followers in the last few days. This is about to get interesting.

Reactions: davidallen
Bots stole the election, don't you know.

Fake narrative.

I'm now 44.35% convinced that Biff's campaign actively colluded with Putin's gang to finance and enable the Russian propaganda campaign. Of course, I have no access to the LE files on this stuff, but the Manaforte/FLynn/ Biff/ Kushner actions and BIff's obvious cover-up attempts are too compelling to look the other way.

Fake narrative.

I'm now 44.35% convinced that Biff's campaign actively colluded with Putin's gang to finance and enable the Russian propaganda campaign. Of course, I have no access to the LE files on this stuff, but the Manaforte/FLynn/ Biff/ Kushner actions and BIff's obvious cover-up attempts are too compelling to look the other way.

Well it's no surprise that you are at least 44.35% gullible AF.

I would bet much higher.

Reactions: okstatefan1
I like the fact that his tweet should aren't scrubbed by 13 lawyers making sure every word is acceptable and non offensive, essentially making the statement worthless.

I sent an email today that had a typo (from my phone). Shit happens.

I like the fact that his tweet should aren't scrubbed by 13 lawyers making sure every word is acceptable and non offensive, essentially making the statement worthless.

I sent an email today that had a typo (from my phone). Shit happens.

You're not the leader of the free world.

Cue Syskatine....neither is Trump.

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT