CNN, PPP Shock Polls: Bernie vs Trump

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
DSCN4989_zpscihne4mv.jpg

DSCN4992_zpswzhhwgix.jpg

You would be likable if you weren't a spineless follower.
Follower???
You mean like the "conservative" bootlickers on this board who vote in lockstep all their lives with Rush Limbaugh and DO Editorial page???

I grew up in the most conservative county in America and voted for war heroes George McGovern and John Kerry.

Hardly a follower...

I grew up in the most conservative county in America and voted for war heroes George McGovern and John Kerry.
George McGovern finally figured it out after he left office and was exposed to the liberal policies he helped create.

"Today we are much closer to a general acknowledgment that government must encourage business to expand and grow. Bill Clinton, Paul Tsongas, Bob Kerrey and others have, I believe, changed the debate of our party (1) . We intuitively know that to create job opportunities we need entrepreneurs who will risk their capital against an expected payoff. Too often, however, public policy does not consider whether we are choking off those opportunities.

My own business perspective has been limited to that small hotel and restaurant in Stratford, Conn., with an especially difficult lease and a severe recession. But my business associates and I also lived with federal, state and local rules that were all passed with the objective of helping employees, protecting the environment, raising tax dollars for schools, protecting our customers from fire hazards, etc. While I never doubted the worthiness of any of these goals, the concept that most often eludes legislators is: ‘Can we make consumers pay the higher prices for the increased operating costs that accompany public regulation and government reporting requirements with reams of red tape.’ It is a simple concern that is nonetheless often ignored by legislators. (2) For example, the papers today are filled with stories about businesses dropping health coverage for employees. We provided a substantial package for our staff at the Stratford Inn. However, were we operating today, those costs would exceed $150,000 a year for health care on top of salaries and other benefits. There would have been no reasonable way for us to absorb or pass on these costs.

Some of the escalation in the cost of health care is attributed to patients suing doctors. While one cannot assess the merit of all these claims, I’ve also witnessed firsthand the explosion in blame-shifting and scapegoating for every negative experience in life. Today, despite bankruptcy, we are still dealing with litigation from individuals who fell in or near our restaurant. Despite these injuries, not every misstep is the fault of someone else. Not every such incident should be viewed as a lawsuit instead of an unfortunate accident.And while the business owner may prevail in the end, the endless exposure to frivolous claims and high legal fees is frightening."

Follower???
You mean like the "conservative" bootlickers on this board who vote in lockstep all their lives with Rush Limbaugh and DO Editorial page???

Hardly a follower...

You are a mindless follower who adapts you own personal ethics and priorities to whatever the top ranking D tells you they should be.

I've never seen a better example of s boot licker who takes their matching orders like a good boy - than you.

Make no mistake, there are some annoying GOP believers on this site, but you are the single best (worst) example of team mentality when it comes to politics that I've ever seen - including on Facebook.

Why, in this very reply you have to lie and exaggerate to make the "others" appear to have the very problem you actually are burdened with.

Tribal team mentality without the slightest sense of self awareness. Other than that crippling personal weakness, you always seem like a happy likable chap.

So many questions...

Who are the Limbagh listeners here?

Have you ever disagreed with Obama or been critical of his policy?

Do you watch or listen to any political analysts regularly? If so, who?

Why do you avoid threads where you've been proven wrong or to have exaggerated once things can't be defended through linked articles or silly memes? Especially when called out by name as you were in the gun grabber thread?

Obama saved the world with the Iran deal. Hilary is the smartest woman in the wold. Are these just trolling statements or do you really hold to these childlike beliefs?

Thank you.

The last thing I remember was that it was going to be hillary, elizabeth then michelle as our next three presidents. Now it's ol batshit crazy bernie? You're all over the map.

Reactions: JonnyVito

You mean like Oreilly, Hume, Krauthammer, the Five, Daily Oklahoman GOP House Organ editorial pages, etc etc etc etc????

Just like you, follower...Difference is at some point I grew up and learned to think independent of right wing hate radio, the most right wing newspaper in America and Fox News..

What's your excuse sheeple guy for supporting your so-called "conservative" party every election who lied us into war, allowed 9/11, gave up on the hunt for bin Laden, and wrote letters as a Congressional caucus to the Ayatollah undermining our Commander in Chief???

What "analysts" do you watch??? Never mind we already know..

Thank you.

No wonder Bernie's destroying Trump by 20. Trump is your hero, the leader of your party, the face of the GOP...

Did that make Fox News?

Last edited:
BTW I think Obama and Hillary are very smart.

I prefer smart leaders to what GOP trotted out in 2000, 2004 and VP in 2008.

A smart party never would have swiftboated a decorated war veteran.

But Karma always gets last bat.

Thanks swifties for Obama!!!

Like 44 said this week if he could run for a 3rd term he'd win AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
I believe a 12 year old just hacked ccups account. Grow up! Jeezus man you literally sound like a little girl when you post now a days.

You are a mindless follower who adapts you own personal ethics and priorities to whatever the top ranking D tells you they should be.

I've never seen a better example of s boot licker who takes their matching orders like a good boy - than you.

Make no mistake, there are some annoying GOP believers on this site, but you are the single best (worst) example of team mentality when it comes to politics that I've ever seen - including on Facebook.

Why, in this very reply you have to lie and exaggerate to make the "others" appear to have the very problem you actually are burdened with.

Tribal team mentality without the slightest sense of self awareness. Other than that crippling personal weakness, you always seem like a happy likable chap.

So many questions...

Why do you avoid threads where you've been proven wrong or to have exaggerated once things can't be defended through linked articles or silly memes? Especially when called out by name as you were in the gun grabber thread?

Obama saved the world with the Iran deal. Hilary is the smartest woman in the wold. Are these just trolling statements or do you really hold to these childlike beliefs?

Thank you.

Mega you're obviously a huge right winger...

While tossing your slings at my liberal record, please share with us who you've voted for as POTUS and who you're supporting this go around?

You're slick on dishing--who you buying into this go around?? It's obvious you don't support candidates of We the Majority Party who've won the Popular Vote 5/6 last Presidential elections and the last 2 by north of 100 EV...

Please share! You seem like a "RAND"y follower to me!!!

I've never seen a spade so accurately and precisely described a spade...as I have in witnessed in this thread.

So many questions...

Thank you.

Obama has been exactly what I wanted to see in a President all my life.

My first requirement was war as a last resort and kill bin Laden.

Even after Bush said he didn't worry about bin Laden any longer, Obama took him out 2.5 years into his first term.

Check

My second requirement was health care for all Americans...

Check

My third requirement--end Bush cheey and neocon's wars

Check

Fourth do all you can to reduce gun violence and racism

Check

Fifth raise minimum wage

Check

Try to extend olive branch to obstructionists in Congress who met in a cabal the night of your first inauguration to "make Obama a one-termer"..and yelled "LIAR" at SOTU

not a check--If it had been me I'd have passed Single Payer when I had both Houses

I could go on but basically I give Obama A++ and have full confidence Hillary will be just as great. She tried to get HC passed as first lady 25 years ago and she's been kicking right wing butt pretty much ever since

Everyone has Healthcare holy shit have I been hiding out in my bunker for years or something? Now everyone has a tax penalty for not having healthcare.

Who are all these Trump supporters? Does CUP watch CNN and MSNBC and listen to what they say about republicans then just paint us with the same broad paint brush? Seems a bit hypocritical of a big race proponent. So I guess it is not ok to hate some one for the color of their skin but is perfectly fine to spew hate as long as they are a registered republican.

This guy has a major chemical imbalance and I would be careful debating him on here. We all know how easy it is for insane people to skirt the gun laws in place already.

Reactions: CBradSmith

clapping-gif4.gif

"Fourth do all you can to reduce gun violence and racism.......check"

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Still haven't seen anything in your little tantrum that shows his great prowess to reduce racism. Here's a hint..........there aren't any. Biggest racist to ever hold the office.

I am pretty sure even Hitler had a few pictures with some Jewish people.... Great point you made there CRAZYUP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT