ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Perry

goiahawkeyes

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2014
I had the opportunity to sit down with Chris Perry this week for the podcast and I thought some of you may be interested in it. We talked everything from his time at Oklahoma State, growing up in wrestling's royal family and his future plans. He's a great guy with a great perspective on life. Give it a listen!

Driven Wrestling Podcast

Great interview, thanks for posting it. Always great when you get some insight into a wrestler and OSU.

Very nice. How about obereo or tognetti record some pod casts at the next practice. Starting with Kindig and Dieringer.

You know I was thinking the same thing after I listen to Chris Perry"s. I have no idea what it would take but a few guys are doing it in Iowa and just started it about a month ago. It would have to be voice only for Oberebo because he would scare all the female viewers if they watched it. Wonder what conflict Big 12 and OSU would have? I would run it more like Wyne's World and Oberebo more like Beavis and Butt-head with him playing both parts. I do have a ipad. Every two weeks talk to a wrestler, now what questions should I ask? Don't be like Oberebo and ask what color do they like.

I will not bow to any sponsors, it will be more like this= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLi_tCY-rcE, if that is so i would have to pass!
wink.r191677.gif

I've been to my one practice this year. I enjoyed it greatly but I am primed for tournaments now including the OCU open on November 2nd. Micco was born on November 2nd so hopefully that is a good omen for the start of the wrestling season. I will leave it to the talkative Texan to go to more practices. It has been my experience that when you have a conversation with Togneto after you say "hi" you can just go on about your business with a drone in the background that you can ingnore for the next ten minutes and then say "bye". Not sure how well an interview with a wrestler would go with a recorder in Togneto's hand and his lips in motion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT