ADVERTISEMENT

Catch Me Now, I'm Falling...

I don't understand it. What's not to love?

Nurse_Ratched.jpg

" Most troubling, perhaps, for her prospects are questions about her compassion for average Americans, a quality that fueled President Barack Obama's two White House victories."

We care about the middle class...........Hahahahahahahahaha! People are finally starting to see these scumbags for who they really are.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
My first impression seeing that picture is of the Wicked Witch of the West. Someone toss a bucket of water on her.

Reactions: windriverrange
I believe the D side is as wide open as the R side for 2016.

I don't think we've heard the last from Liarwatha Warren.

Gawd, you do realize this post will send my ignore list into a cankles apoplectic frenzy. You're probably not far off from the truth, but never underestimate the Clinton machine. They'll make her look like a used nozzle on a Summer's Eve bag, and never even touch the reality that she is a "faux" (insert favorite tribe name here).

Medic has the hots for her husband.
You're a previously unidentified special kind of retarded, aren't you?

I've identified helmet-wearing, pants on the head, window-licking, mouth-breathing, free-range, and retardinoma in my observations. Please, in corner of the mouth drool, please share what kind of retarded you are so us nose breathers can empathize and identify you. Expanded Medicaid needs to know.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Gawd, you do realize this post will send my ignore list into a cankles apoplectic frenzy. You're probably not far off from the truth, but never underestimate the Clinton machine. They'll make her look like a used nozzle on a Summer's Eve bag, and never even touch the reality that she is a "faux" (insert favorite tribe name here).
Cankles had a pow-wow with her several months ago. Subsequently she backed off running. She was probably offered the top position in the Bureau of Indian Affairs to not run. But that was before Cankles started her free fall.

@CowboyUp Why does Hillary keep falling and Trump keeps rising? Oh ya Hillary is the biggest lying traitor running in the POTUS race who doesn't think it is a big deal if Americans are killed in embassies.

Why do you people not listen? Not heed my advice? Over and over, I have provided you nuggets of wisdom to lead you from the cave of ignorance, into the light. You continue to scream into the dark and stumble over yourselves.

HRC won't be the next POTUS. She ain't Obama, and she aint a young Bill. She's not as smart, political or energetic as the democrats that win presidencies. If Sherrod Brown ran, he would be the next POTUS.

It's the weakest dem field in my lifetime, because they're acting like republicans do by annointing someone ahead of the primary. A smarter, nimbler, more conscientious candidate beat her in her last primary, and one would beat her again.

I regrettable and cautiously must predict we'll have a republican-dominated presidency, house, senate and supreme court after the next presidential election cycle.

Why do you people not listen? Not heed my advice? Over and over, I have provided you nuggets of wisdom to lead you from the cave of ignorance, into the light. You continue to scream into the dark and stumble over yourselves.

HRC won't be the next POTUS. She ain't Obama, and she aint a young Bill. She's not as smart, political or energetic as the democrats that win presidencies. If Sherrod Brown ran, he would be the next POTUS.

It's the weakest dem field in my lifetime, because they're acting like republicans do by annointing someone ahead of the primary. A smarter, nimbler, more conscientious candidate beat her in her last primary, and one would beat her again.

I regrettable and cautiously must predict we'll have a republican-dominated presidency, house, senate and supreme court after the next presidential election cycle.
Weird post. You're giving a little too much credit for what Republicans are trotting out.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I like this post:

But alas think it is wrong unless an Elizabeth Warren type jumps into the race -- HRC will be the next POTUS. Weak field from both parties.

Man I just don't see her doing it -- she's already lost one primary, maybe the weak field will get her the nomination. I think it's '00 or '88 weak. On the other side of the coin, I can't exactly point to one of the republicans and say, "That's a winner" like you could Bush Sr or Reagan. Cup had some footage of them in an old immigration debate in another thread -- those guys were politicians that knew how to win Presidencies. Jeb is the closest in the republican field to acting like a general election winner, and even repub's don't seem all that enthused about him.

I agree with your comments, especially regarding Republicans.

Most of the candidates have no finesse or intelligence in answering the tough questions. They're more like a bull in a china closet that leaves a wake of destruction every time they open their mouths.

The best at getting elected: Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Obama were all masters at communication and maneuvering thru shark waters.

Not sure I see anyone with that ability on either side in this election cycle.

Man I just don't see her doing it -- she's already lost one primary, maybe the weak field will get her the nomination. I think it's '00 or '88 weak. On the other side of the coin, I can't exactly point to one of the republicans and say, "That's a winner" like you could Bush Sr or Reagan. Cup had some footage of them in an old immigration debate in another thread -- those guys were politicians that knew how to win Presidencies. Jeb is the closest in the republican field to acting like a general election winner, and even repub's don't seem all that enthused about him.

@CBradSmith @Medic007 @HighStickHarry @MegaPoke @GunsOfFrankEaton @Alpha Poke

@MAGA

Holleeeee sheeeeeeot.

You should all pitch in and build a shrine to this anciente mysticke that called this waaaay before that election really took off. And please note the other name that was thrown in there -- this anciente prophet hath called 2020 from the mysts of tyme.

jungle_temple_august_2016.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT