ADVERTISEMENT

California wants to put parents in jail.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
If you don't affirm your childs prefered gender California wants to put you in jail and take away your parental rights.

I can't believe people live in a place this f'g twisted. I am a former resident so I know there are reasonable people there but they are at their wits end and are fleeing. Not all people have those resources or there would be much larger out migration

If you don't affirm your childs prefered gender California wants to put you in jail and take away your parental rights.

I can't believe people live in a place this f'g twisted. I am a former resident so I know there are reasonable people there but they are at their wits end and are fleeing. Not all people have those resources or there would be much larger out migration
No sane human being would want to live on the west coast at this point.

“If the older generation can not get accustomed to us, we shall take their children away from them and rear them as needful to the Fatherland.”
Adolf Hitler, June 1933

They are what they accuse their enemies of.

And the left calls us nazis.

“If the older generation can not get accustomed to us, we shall take their children away from them and rear them as needful to the Fatherland.”
Adolf Hitler, June 1933

They are what they accuse their enemies of.
I did nazi this coming

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT