ADVERTISEMENT

business wifi options?

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
Just opened a new studio in Tulsa. Need wifi. I loathe Cox and AT&T both of whom plan to bend me over to the tune of $55-$60 per month.

Are there any less ass-rapey options?

Maybe split the cost with them?

Not many options in that market. ATT/COX has a lot, if not all, of it.

Just opened a new studio in Tulsa. Need wifi. I loathe Cox and AT&T both of whom plan to bend me over to the tune of $55-$60 per month.

Are there any less ass-rapey options?

Why don't you like Cox for internet? Their average internet speeds in Tulsa are more than 4x faster than the national average for broadband. For high-speed internet Tulsa ranks in the top 25 for speed.

Why don't you like Cox for internet? Their average internet speeds in Tulsa are more than 4x faster than the national average for broadband. For high-speed internet Tulsa ranks in the top 25 for speed.

$83/mo with a 36 month contract. Or $128/mo with a 1 year contract.

No thanks.

$83/mo with a 36 month contract. Or $128/mo with a 1 year contract.

No thanks.

Is there a loss of lease provision on the three year contract? When I signed mine with Comcast it had a provision where I could end the contract without penalty if my lease was not renewed.

You aren't going to find much cheaper than $83 a month, I think. Any solution cheaper than that for a business location is going to result in very slow access.

Reactions: cableok
Hotspot your Iphone and put unlimited data on it. Cheaper and cancellable anytime. Do it all the time when I am in hotels. Cox will rape you on business wifi.

Hotspot your Iphone and put unlimited data on it. Cheaper and cancellable anytime. Do it all the time when I am in hotels. Cox will rape you on business wifi.
this works pretty good...not cox speed but not bad. Not sure what kind of train you could pull but 2 or 3 could probably get on without much slowdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT