Bush charges Wounded Warriors $100,000--$50,000 for his wife

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
Plus 20 grand for airplane ticket

For speaker fee

Send them to die, be crippled in war then sends them a bill to give them a speech

What do you expect from CIC who lied us into war with VP who got five deferments for pregnancy leave..

Own him GOP

I chuckle at the first line of the article you cited:

"Former President George W. Bush is under fire for charging $100,000 to speak to a group of veterans wounded in a pair of wars he started when he was in office, just the latest front in a political battle over speaking fees that has hit both sides of the aisle."

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!! Forget about the Congressional votes? HAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!! Cup, did you write this article ????

I heard this story earlier and just knew ccup would be quick to post it without discussing HRCs speaking/corruption.

Yes, I saw it and it reminded me of an earlier thread (below -- i bumped it) where Head raised hell about how corrupt the Clintons were for I think demanding a fee for their charitable foundation. But if you put it your pocket and personally profit..... well, hell that's ok I guess. Right, republicans? If the fee goes to charity, you're corrupt, but if you keep the money that's not worthy of a post.

I love watching them come out to defend him. You'd think he'd give the wounded warriors the shirt off his back, everything he owns, since he put the "wounded" in wounded warrior. It's his legacy, and he's charging them money. What an awful shit bag of a human being. His memory is a head wind in the face of every republican presidential candidate for another generation. Deservedly so -- republicans elected him.

11053172_1010794492288365_8842614657558595609_n.jpg

Yes, I saw it and it reminded me of an earlier thread (below -- i bumped it) where Head raised hell about how corrupt the Clintons were for I think demanding a fee for their charitable foundation. But if you put it your pocket and personally profit..... well, hell that's ok I guess. Right, republicans?

So "educate" us "uneducated" on what that "charitable" foundation received in contributions and what that "charitable" foundation actually used in "charitable" causes oh liberal Cankle Protector.

Surely you know up front it's all available to the general public, so Hillarying reality will only Clinton you to those of us who care about the truth.

Surely you know up front it's all available to the general public, so Hillarying reality will only Clinton you to those of us who care about the truth.

Assuming you went JimBob and knocked the shoulders off some Wild Turkey before writing that late last night? Or am I just not smart enough to get it?

It's the latter. My apologies. Let me translate it for you.

Surely you know up front it's all available to the general public, so bullshitting about reality will only expose you to those of us who care about the truth.

So, no comments on the reality of what the "charitable" Clinton Foundation actually is?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT