ADVERTISEMENT

Boo Lewallen gets a 6th year

125: Fix
133: Kaid (Redshirt Witcraft)
141: Gfeller
149: Boo
157: Sheets/Balmeceda
165: Wittlake
174: Plott/Montalvo maybe? Or maybe a transfer?
184: Montalvo/Geer
197:Geer/Ferrari/Doucet
HWT: Streck/Doucet/Ferrari

I think any of those combinations would be a sneakily good lineup.
I'd agree, that's a good one. You dont win NCAAs off of recruiting rankings or Fr, they are generally won with solid Jr & Sr lineups. Next year there's possibly 4 experienced Sr (two of them 6th yr), two Jr and three So with best kid a So. Key is getting all that experience in the lineup. I realize the issue for Fix but if he could start losing a bit of muscle mass after Olympic he could be there. Wrestlers dont like to lose muscle mass but often better than the alternative. If Kaid can't go it doesn't matter so much but if he can it's important but also needed cause think he is the only guy who can knock off Lee. Sometimes other teams help you out but if not you need guys who can take points away from the competition. I think Iowa is that team again next year but they are beatable with an experienced lineup. Also I keep seeing signs that Sheets could turn into a monster, so much better on his feet this year. That's what's needed is experienced guys all jumping a level, you dont get that with freshmen.

Also hence why this is a fun year. Get to see these guys develop and improve, it's not the year but it could be the guys!

Reactions: Pacemaker5
I don't think Kaid was included with the seniors honored yesterday, maybe he's coming back next year?

That would put some of these lineup possibilities in play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT