ADVERTISEMENT

Biden on Vax

Summary of this thread thus far:

Conservatives: what an outrageous over reach by the Biden administration.

Other minds: How so?

Knee jerk reactionaries: Are you retarded?

Minority perspective: Maybe, do you have an example that would illustrate it?

Conthervatives: Sheep.

Curious folks: So you don't have a single example.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You keep asking for examples of Biden overreaching like you do not know Biden has already been slapped down at least twice by the SCOTUS and I have no doubt once he puts this latest overreach in effect, giving Republican the opportunity to sue he will be slapped down again. Naturally your response then will be well it's a conservative court and Democrats need to pack it in order to do the Democrats bidding.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You keep asking for examples of Biden overreaching like you do not know Biden has already been slapped down at least twice by the SCOTUS and I have no doubt once he puts this latest overreach in effect, giving Republican the opportunity to sue he will be slapped down again. Naturally your response then will be well it's a conservative court and Democrats need to pack it in order to do the Democrats bidding.
So you have an idea you want to share?

Summary of this thread thus far:

Conservatives: what an outrageous over reach by the Biden administration.

Other minds: How so?

Knee jerk reactionaries: Are you retarded?

Minority perspective: Maybe, do you have an example that would illustrate it?

Conthervatives: Sheep.

Curious folks: So you don't have a single example.

Good boy.

Have you found life is easier since you gave up making decisions for yourself?

You know how to use Google, look it up. I'll give you some hints so you can not play dumb. Remain in Mexico, evictions.
Sorry BC, I am referring specifically to the EO mandating vaccination for Federal employees and contractors and the OSHA requirement that employers of 100 or more evidence vaccination or testing of employees. You could also add in the expansion of mandates that Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements be tied to employee vaccinations.

The other stuff would be interesting to discuss as well, but not the focus of this thread thus far.

Seems some of the greatest conservative thinkers of the 24/7 are struggling to describe how any of those are an administrative overreach.

• Haha
@davidallen

Smart tap.

The main difference between you and I, I still ave the same principles I had 8 months ago.

You can’t say that.

Well, you probably will.

You’ve taken to lying.

You actually said Biden was less racist than Trump.

Nobody in modern America has done as much direct damage to the black community with legislation than Biden.

You voted for the person with the worst race record possIble.

Thats funny Dave.

@davidallen

Smart tap.

The main difference between you and I, I still ave the same principles I had 8 months ago.

You can’t say that.

Well, you probably will.

You’ve taken to lying.

You actually said Biden was less racist than Trump.

Nobody in modern America has done as much direct damage to the black community with legislation than Biden.

You voted for the person with the worst race record possIble.

Thats funny Dave.
Happy to say it again. Biden is the lesser of the two racists.

I concede, however, that the cumulative damage done by Biden exceeds that of Trump if only because he has had (and will continue to have) a much more impactful political career. I am confident that Joe is, and will continue to be, held to a significantly higher standard than any Republican would be when it comes to policy and racial justice.

Hope that helps.

One more thing: I am quite confident that neither of us has changed our principles - it shows in this conversation.

• Haha

I concede, however, that the cumulative damage done by Biden exceeds that of Trump if only because he has had (and will continue to have) a much more impactful political career. I am confident that Joe is, and will continue to be, held to a significantly higher standard than any Republican would be when it comes to policy and racial justice.

Hope that helps.

One more thing: I am quite confident that neither of us has changed our principles - it shows in this conversation.

But muh Racial Justice. Lol
Tell us about that White Guilt.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Hope that helps.

It certainly does...

There is a rape allegation now? Wow, hadn't seen that. Deets please.

Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?

Dude, not my place to question your definition of rape. I am not quite sure that is the legal meaning, but I am no expert.

Hope that helps.

Bless your heart.

If those are real thoughts bouncing around in there, you might want some therapy.

Are you crying a lot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Bless your heart.

If those are real thoughts bouncing around in there, you might want some therapy.

Are you crying a lot?
So nothing of substance? Typical.

And back to the thread, nothing more than a bunch of fake outrage over the latest Administration response to the pandemic?

Reactions: my_2cents
So nothing of substance? Typical.

And back to the thread, nothing more than a bunch of fake outrage over the latest Administration response to the pandemic?

Re read the bullshit that prompted the response.

Yes, Biden is the one that’s caused damage, but Trump.

Thats moronic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT