ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Border Crisis Cost 451 Billion A Year

F_BoVXqXoAAbpyR

But 5 billion was to much for the wall. SMFH

Add in continued incarceration of illegal criminals, essential free healthcare for illegal criinals & cost to slow down a whole school systems for non-english speaking illegals & I promise it is wayyyyyy more than that per year.

The republicans that helped keep mydorkas from being impeached should all be primaried & kicked the hell out of the Republican party. Except for those freakin cowards that are not running for re-election. Absolutely unforgivable to allow this continued invasion to progress. Still say its time to Balkanize. Red to red governance & blue to blue governance. If you don't like living in a blue hell hole you move same with a red state, don't like then move on.

Add in continued incarceration of illegal criminals, essential free healthcare for illegal criinals & cost to slow down a whole school systems for non-english speaking illegals & I promise it is wayyyyyy more than that per year.

The republicans that helped keep mydorkas from being impeached should all be primaried & kicked the hell out of the Republican party. Except for those freakin cowards that are not running for re-election. Absolutely unforgivable to allow this continued invasion to progress. Still say its time to Balkanize. Red to red governance & blue to blue governance. If you don't like living in a blue hell hole you move same with a red state, don't like then move on.
What is the story about that? What was their reasoning for voting against his impeachment? He should be the poster child of impeachment.

What is the story about that? What was their reasoning for voting against his impeachment? He should be the poster child of impeachment.

PD I read because some of them thought it didn't reach the original "intent" of an impeachable offense i.e, high crimes & misdemeanors etc., therefore would be unconstitutional. Fine, then impeach Biden for allowing that moron to stay in office & not demanding his resignation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT