ADVERTISEMENT

Bank Crisis Is A Direct Result Of Biden's Economic, Environmental And Social Policies

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

President Joe Biden created the perfect storm for what may become a string of banking busts. In 2021, he lied about inflation, saying it was temporary and "no serious economist" considered it a threat. Yellen and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, whose first term was about to expire, went along with Biden and did nothing to bring down prices. It was the single biggest monetary policy mistake in half a century.

President Joe Biden created the perfect storm for what may become a string of banking busts. In 2021, he lied about inflation, saying it was temporary and "no serious economist" considered it a threat. Yellen and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, whose first term was about to expire, went along with Biden and did nothing to bring down prices. It was the single biggest monetary policy mistake in half a century.
I can present no plausible argument. I listened to every word of Joe's Democrat debates. His promises of economic stagnation and higher crime have surprised me. I didn't expect he would deliver so well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT