ADVERTISEMENT

Any Cowboys currently hiring?

Coach Speak

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2006
OKC
I have been working for Shelter Insurance as an affiliate representative for the last 6 months and my last day was on Monday (was supposed to be last Friday but had a couple things I wanted to finish up). It was originally supposed to be part-time work while I finished up graduate school in February, but I enjoyed the people I worked with so stuck around until this week. I am getting married/honeymoon June 13-24 and was hesitant to apply anywhere after graduation this last February needing a week and a half off so early. So I went to full-time for a couple months to get me to this point.

I graduated from OSU in 2010 and worked at the Health Sciences Center downtown for about 4 years as the fellowship coordinator. I worked in business development for a restoration company in Edmond for about 6 months after leaving the HSC. That job required quite a bit of state-wide travel which clashed with my school schedule which is what took me to Shelter.

I graduated with my M.B.A. in February from Oklahoma Baptist and haven't looked around much since then. Anxious to get something lined up for after my wedding being completely done with school now.

Thanks for any input!

Not hiring, but congrats on getting married. My wedding is the 13th of June :)
Haha we are going to have the same wedding anniversary my friend. Getting married on the 13th and leave for Barbados on the 15th for a week.

Congrats back at ya!

Reactions: OSUIvan
ADVERTISEMENT