ADVERTISEMENT

Another day..........

long-duc-dong

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2006
another planned parenthood doctor haggling over the price for aborted baby body parts. Pretty disgusting if you ask me, but it appears to be legal. While we're taking guns away from everyone to prevent mass shootings at movie theaters, maybe we could at least defund this organization and stop more killing. Sounds logical huh?

I think you might want to check on the legal part of your statement. "Selling" aborted baby parts is not legal.

I have an idea that liberals who agree with abortion should wholeheartedly support. Forced abortions and sterilization of women who have children but are not able to financially support them without government handouts. They get one for free, and second and subsequent attempts are mitigated for them.

Wasn't that the whole point of Planned Parenthood anyway?

I think you might want to check on the legal part of your statement. "Selling" aborted baby parts is not legal.

What I read says what they're doing is legal. It's how they structure the transaction that makes it legal.

Crickets..... To these people those fish in CA are worth more then the unborn.

Crickets..... To these people those fish in CA are worth more then the unborn.

*YAWN* I'll hold my breath and touch the dog in strange places while I wait for my ignore list to post their usual drivelesque tripe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT