ADVERTISEMENT

Another Civil War?

86Poke

Starter
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2004
Any chance we can have another one? This time it can be the left vs. the right. Or split the country and each can have its own piece. I know which one would survive and which would be another third world country.

Any chance we can have another one? This time it can be the left vs. the right. Or split the country and each can have its own piece. I know which one would survive and which would be another third world country.

Sheeeeit.

Because of the toxic foods most Americans regularly consume, they couldn't sprint 20 yards without passing out. Much less fight a civil war.

It's really really shocking how unhealthy most of our foods are.

Western people's health started getting wrecked in the 1970s when Big Pharma / Corporate Foodmakers decided to demonize dietary fats (without strong scientific evidence), remove fat from processed foods, and replace it with sugar.

Check this out.....

Also it's better to be leery of buying too much into the 'left vs right' paradigm. Dividing and conquering is pretty much the oldest trick in the book.

Most people are a healthy mix of "left" or "right". The loons on both sides probably account for 20% of the population at most and I would wager in reality it's probably closer to 10 or 15%, we just hear from them more as they are very vocal.

We don't need no civil war. It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.

Reactions: NZ Poke
I think in my children's lifetimes the country will split. But there will be no war. States will secede and no one will fire a shot to stop them.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Sheeeeit.

Because of the toxic foods most Americans regularly consume, they couldn't sprint 20 yards without passing out. Much less fight a civil war.

It's really really shocking how unhealthy most of our foods are.

Western people's health started getting wrecked in the 1970s when Big Pharma / Corporate Foodmakers decided to demonize dietary fats (without strong scientific evidence), remove fat from processed foods, and replace it with sugar.

Check this out.....

Well I'm not sure what that video really has to do with the OP's question but it is one of the best documentaries I've seen about the problems sugar causes in our diets. That stuff is poison. Read your food labels.

Reactions: NZ Poke
Well I'm not sure what that video really has to do with the OP's question but it is one of the best documentaries I've seen about the problems sugar causes in our diets. That stuff is poison. Read your food labels.

A generation ago no one got Diabetes II until they were in their 40s/50s. Now it is routinely diagnosed in teenagers. The average American diet is garbage.

I think, eventually, it's inevitable. People seem to think we'll never crumble, but, we've only been a nation for 239 years. Look at the rest of the world, their age and the history they've been through.
I do believe it will be a left vs right disagreement that leads to it.

This thread is blowing my mind.

Civil War and country splitting....not a chance. People don't even vote I don't see them being fired up enough to give up their iPhones and Starbucks to fight a war. People won't vote for a guy like Rand Paul because he's "too crazy" but they'll destabilize the entire government and economic system? As a previous poster said the only way it could possibly happen would be peacefully and I don't really see the power structure being ok with that...unless they can find a way to profit from it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT