ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Dieringer Interview

I wasn't sure if you guys had seen this or not, so sorry if it has already been posted.

Takedown Wrestle did an interview with Dieringer, check it out:
http://takedownwrestle.com/interviews/alex-dieringer-reflects-on-beat-the-streets/
I think most of us had seen it but thanks for posting. Looks like Alex is going to concentrate on next collegiate season and worry about freestyle after he finishes his college career. With Burroughs and taylor and others at this weight freestyle it is loaded right now.I think he can compete with those guys but another year of college wrestling will make him better.

I would have to agree with the thought that there would be little for him to gain from skipping 2016 NCAAs. I am glad he is not OLY RSing.

He answered some questions a lot of people were wondering I think Okie state is going to have a good team this upcoming season smith seems to believe so and maybe the mental aspect will help Marstellar at 157

If Marstellar can be effective at 157 its going to be an interesting finals at MSG. Awesome lineup with even more talent immediately behind them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT