ADVERTISEMENT

AD v Joey Davis

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
On HR there is a thread stating Hoey Davis' father tweeted that his son will be wrestling AD on May 20th. Anyone know what this is for? It is in Times Square and beat the streets is on May 21st, but I couldn't find anything on their site.

He is Cali kid who I belive went undefeated for four year and won 4 d2 titles for Notre dame college. This year he won at 174, not sure if that was his weight all years. A few weeks ago on flo radio they were talking about whether or not he should be on the d1 p4p list. It was a response to Davis' dad saying he should be. Both CP and willie agreed he shouldn't be on there.

He has only won 3 D2 title so far, and how can you compare a D2 champion to a D1? Only by who he has wrestled against, and that hasn't been a lot of talented wrestlers. Hear they are going to wrestle around the 180 pound mark. Alex will win by at least 6, even at that weight.
This post was edited on 4/6 5:20 PM by mike tognetti

My bad, I thought this was his fourth. I agree, I don't think it will be close, but he does have some decent wins. Last year he defeated Wilps, Mark Martin and Elliott Riddick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT