ADVERTISEMENT

A Million Little Things

Wally12

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2007
Anyone else watching this on ABC? I just started it a few days ago and am 5 episodes in but plan to catch up this weekend. I like it so far.

Anyone else watching this on ABC? I just started it a few days ago and am 5 episodes in but plan to catch up this weekend. I like it so far.

Started watching it with my wife. I think I got to episode 4 and then gave up. Story was too unrealistic for me. Wife kept at it, and says it got better and better. I did think the acting was good, so that's a plus in my book.

Reactions: shortbus
My wife and I like it. But these types of shows tend to string it along too far without resolving anything (like Revenge).

Reactions: shortbus

I’m sticking with it, but it’s touch and go. Wife quit after a couple episodes, because she couldn’t get past the Delilah/Eddie deal (trying not to spoil)

I think the characters are interesting and it’s pretty smart dialogue. It’s starting to unfold enough now that it’s staying intriguing for me.

So I’m still in - for now.

Wally got me watching this and I feel like I got sucked into a combination of This is us and Lost, where I’m just gonna watch like a teenage girl watches pretty little liars and they just toy with my emotions over and over leading me in circles with no legitimate ending and I end up hating myself for it.

I'm watching! Gary is awesome. After the last few episodes, my thoughts on secretary Ashley are definitely changing...

Reactions: TulsaPokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT