ADVERTISEMENT

A little pig hunt...I can text someone pics

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
Lastnight, me and five friends, my girlfriend and my buddies girlfriend loaded up the rangers with two sets of dogs and ONE catch dog! They hit Jefferson Co. at about 4, my girl and I joined them about 7!

We turned out on a friends ranch and ran dogs in two sets. Got on a bunch of runners and never got one bayed up. At about 10, we decided to load up and call it a night! The dogs thought different!

The 3 best bay dogs we had got an a runner and chased him 8, 8 miles! We got permission from another ranch owner to enter their property to retrieve our dogs. When we got fairly close(700 yards) we could here the bay and on the GPS, all 3 dogs were frozen. We unloaded the catch dog and took off running. We flicked the bulldog at about 50 yards and caught a big, fat, nasty 300 pounder! After all the running, we still had to flip and tie this big sucker...yet we only had two men remaining (myself and my buddy.) My buddy caught a back leg and the pig tried to break, he fell and the rodeo was on! I grabbed the other back leg, then snuck his front foot and we flipped him. The trick, I dropped the hobbles during the rodeo and that left one TIRED man to hold this beast. I found the hobbles quickly, and began to tie them...they were too damn short! Took us about 30 minutes to get him hobbled because of the fat legs and shortness of the hobbles.

After we got the pig tied to the corner post, we start looking at the chained up dogs (the girls did a great job getting in there and helping us pull dogs off.) The bulldog, was about 30 yards away with his insides hanging to the ground, and another bay dog cut on her front shoulder pretty good( we were worried about her because she is a stud and famous.) Then we realized the severity of the bulldog and pushed his insides as far up as I could and started the trek back to the ranger! I had to stop a few times, and I threw up on the dog once or twice but I carried that dog all the way back and we headed to the vet!

Dr. Tripp? GREAT GUY! Met us at the clinic in the early morning and fixed up our bulldog! Haven't received a bill yet, but he went above the call of duty for a beat up dog!

If anybody wants to post the pics of this guy, I can text them to ya!

Chase I worked for Doc Tripp for two summers. I live in Edmund know buy still drive to ringling if i need something done to one of our animals!

It was pretty cool of him to do emergency surgery on a dog that late at night! Good guy!

I should re-phrase "I can text somebody pics." I WANT to text pics so you can post them here!

I didn't take pics of that, due to the chaos of the occasion...the dog lived, so now I wish I would have!

Also, my phone won't email the pics! I spent some time, and got pissed off, so I will give it another go tomorrow!

I've locked this iphone up! I can answer calls and texts, but cannot get into my photos, or do anything else...I hate this thing!

Originally posted by chasepollard:
I've locked this iphone up! I can answer calls and texts, but cannot get into my photos, or do anything else...I hate this thing!

So what you're trying to say is that none of this actually happened....
smilie2.gif

Haha, yeah...but I got the phone fixed and can send pics now. But, it won't let me sync to my computer?

Somebody text 5802225200 and I will send them back to you.

Originally posted by chasepollard:
Haha, yeah...but I got the phone fixed and can send pics now. But, it won't let me sync to my computer?

Somebody text 5802225200 and I will send them back to you.

If I knew how to post pics, I would help. But alas, it is something I don't feel like learning.

I can't man, and I lost your number so I cannot text them either. I sent them to Jack, but I bet he just deleted them?

I've actually got several more that I would like to get posted! I can tag you on faceyspace if you want?

Well shit, somebody send me a text me and Ill send some pics! We can get to talkn about some pig catching!

some are doubting you ever went pig hunting.
blackeye.gif

This post was edited on 12/27 10:26 AM by mad4osu

I caught that bastard Rudolph. Someone text me, I will then give you a password, then you email the password to Jeff J, who will then text Wickline, he will then call a certain recruit, who will in turn text me and I will post the pictures.

He's a big son of a bitch.

That is pretty accurate TC...the phone won't let me email because the passward is wrong, and nobody can figure out how to change it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT