Family from Massachusetts to California

Middle American values

CHAMPION FIGHTER for America's Great Middle Class

"Trickle-down economics" slayer

Wont Back Down

Hear hear!!!

Last edited:
All aboard the Vajayjay train!

If not one vagina, then move on to the next!

Cup, it's like you're at a bar. You struck out on the first chick and now you're hitting on your second choice!

Hahahahahahaha!

She's also not a "native" of Hughes County...
Actually she was born there not in Norman. I know the whole back story. Someday, on the eve of her inauguration, I will share it....She still has family there....it's an interesting part of the world settled by Native Americans and pioneers from Arkansas and Tennessee...President Warren will change the perception of Oklahoma--for better and forever!!!

All aboard the Vajayjay train!

If not one vagina, then move on to the next!

Cup, it's like you're at a bar. You struck out on the first chick and now you're hitting on your second choice!

No no Cup has been with his first choice ever since OSU!!! Oklahoma Girls are the BEST!!!!!

Actually she was born there not in Norman. I know the whole back story. Someday, on the eve of her inauguration, I will share it....She still has family there....it's an interesting part of the world settled by Native Americans and pioneers from Arkansas and Tennessee...President Warren will change the perception of Oklahoma--for better and forever!!!

Her bio says she was born in okc. Which is it? Just your typical female democrat fibber.

So either Elizabeth Warren has no clue where she was born or you don't. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Her bio says she was born in okc. Which is it? Just your typical female democrat fibber.
There's some confusion. It will all come out. Just remember at that time in rural America many births took place at home then named nearest city on birth certificate. At least we know Elizabeth was born in America and not some foreign country like Ted Cruz (Canada), George Romney (Mexico) and John McCain (Panama).

There's some confusion. It will all come out. Just remember at that time in rural America many births took place at home then named nearest city on birth certificate. At least we know Elizabeth was born in America unlike Ted Cruz (Canada), George Romney (Mexico) and John McCain (Panama).

So if she was born in Hughes county why wasn't Holdenville or Calvin or Wetumka listed on the birth certificate. Your explanation doesn't make sense. Can't wait for it all to "come out". Maybe she'll clear up that Native American thing as well.

So if she was born in Hughes county why wasn't Holdenville or Calvin or Wetumka listed on the birth certificate. Your explanation doesn't make sense. Can't wait for it all to "come out". Maybe she'll clear up that Native American thing as well.

Keep in mind almost 90 percent of native Oklahomans have some Native American DNA. Elizabeth is no exception. She may have been confused about what pct...but even if she's 1/32 it would be a beautiful story to have a POTUS who could trace her roots back to Trail of Tears or Buffalo Soldiers....She's got some Irish in there too and some Rhonda Rousey--My kind of woman--she'lll fight any Republican in the bar!!!

Thatt's a good question. Maybe her parents wanted her birth certificate to have where they were about to move immediately to (state capital or thereabouts--norman) and maybe the attending physician said sure I got no prob with that...

Are you hinting that having Irish roots is now all of the sudden a badge of honor or something?

.President Warren
I remember in 2007 when you were all in with Hillary and then switched horses to Obama before the primaries. Is that what is happening here? A week ago you were all about Hillary. What happened?

I saw Warren at Will Rogers one night -- she was on her way back east. I talked to her briefly, and she was very gracious, kind and down to earth. She was here visiting someone, and apparently still maintains OK contacts. I'd love to see her get the nomination.

I remember in 2007 when you were all in with Hillary and then switched horses to Obama before the primaries. Is that what is happening here? A week ago you were all about Hillary. What happened?
Pappy--

You're memory is ok but I'm not calling EW for 2016, I'm talking aabout 2024 (made a typo that can't be corrected on the new topic line).

Anyway I thank Boone and the Swifties everday for giving us Obama...This way we still get Hillary, BO makes it to Rushmore and EW in 2024!!!
Perfect!!!!

Yes I was a MFH first in 2008 but am damn glad BO got elected and took out ubl for us!!!

Obama-Chuckle.png

Last edited:
????

600x453

????

Some of the Buffalo Soldiers were part Seminoles. Some were descendants of Cherokee slaves..Elizabeth may have some Cherokee too. Not all NA's are dark-skinned with black hair. Some are blonde/blue eyes like EW. Who know EW and Buffalos might have common ancestors!! To borrow a line from Cosmo: "Mother Nature--She's a mad scientist Jerry!" Try to keep an open mind....!
~

Some of the Buffalo Soldiers were part Seminoles. Some were descendants of Cherokee slaves..Elizabeth may have some Cherokee too. Not all NA's are dark-skinned with black hair. Some are blonde/blue eyes like EW. Who know EW and Buffalos might have common ancestors!! To borrow a line from Cosmo: "Mother Nature--She's a mad scientist Jerry!" Try to keep an open mind....!
~

Holy crap! I just realized that you are the bullmarket of the politics board. Whatever crap you make up is factual enough for you, and you'll cheer for the made up crap like you gave birth to it.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT