ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Dream team classic/Iowa against the world

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
This event is scheduled for tomorrow 4/11 at 6pm central time. Stillwater has two entrants at 132 and 145.
132 Paul Glynn Bettendorf Iowa vs. Kaid Brock Stillwater.
145 Freddy Stroker vs. Tristan Moran Stillwater.
Paul Glynn is a two time finalist in Iowa but lost both of those matches. He and Freddy Stroker both wrestled for Bettendorf, Iowa. Glyyn was 47-6 going into the state tournament this past year and lost 5-2 in the finals. He has committed to the Iowa Hawkeyes. Stroker is a multi-time state champion and has committed to Minnesota.
This post was edited on 4/10 10:41 AM by oberebo

Pretty sure stroker just had knee surgery, so I'm not sure what's going on with that match. Iawrestle lists Thomsen v Kemerer of Moran.

April, you are probably correct but I got the lineups from Intermat and the announcement of the matchups was on 3/25 so I assume if Stroker had surgery it would have been after March 25th. However, they did announce two matchups at 135 and the other matchup was Max Thomsen vs Michael Kemerer. The other possibility is that Stroker had his surgery and has recovered enough to wrestle.

I went to the Iowa board something I rarely do and have learned that Stroker did indeed have surgery this Monday so he will not be wrestling According to the latest news posted today Max Thomsen will wrestle Michael Kemmerer.

Brock won 17-4, and Moran won 18-3. Both destroyed there guy. Moran looked huge for 145. Side note Iowa's big recruits Kemmerer lost to in state Thomsen 6-4 (good match).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT