ADVERTISEMENT

2015 U.S Junior and Senior Freestyle National Championships

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
On May 8th and 9th this tournament will be held in Las Vegas and is the qualifier for the U.S. World Trials on June 12th-14th in Madison, Wisconsin. Oklahoma State will have seven wrestlers entering the tournament in the Junior division. Gary Wayne Harding-132, Mike Magaldo-138.75,Jonce Blaylock-154.25, Donald Cannon-132, Preston Weigel-211.5, Chandler Rogers-174, and Chance Marsteller-163 will compete.
In the Senior division Chris Perry-189,Jon Morrison-134,Cayle Byers-213, Tyler Caldwell-163,Clayton Foster,Jordan Oliver, Coleman Scott will compete along with OSU coach Frank Perelli at 125.5.

On May 8th and 9th this tournament will be held in Las Vegas and is the qualifier for the U.S. World Trials on June 12th-14th in Madison, Wisconsin. Oklahoma State will have seven wrestlers entering the tournament in the Junior division. Gary Wayne Harding-132, Mike Magaldo-138.75,Jonce Blaylock-154.25, Donald Cannon-132, Preston Weigel-211.5, Chandler Rogers-174, and Chance Marsteller-163 will compete.
In the Senior division Chris Perry-189,Jon Morrison-134,Cayle Byers-213, Tyler Caldwell-163,Clayton Foster,Jordan Oliver, Coleman Scott will compete along with OSU coach Frank Perelli at 125.5.
Where did you see this? So Coleman made the cut, that will be interesting.

AprilRacer,

He either:

1) Made it up on the fly
2) The tea leaves showed him this
3) One of his sources (read: Tognetti) told him
4) Made it up on the fly
5) His age is creeping up on him, and he's starting to hear things in his own head
6) He's confusing names again, much like the Jacob Newly/McNewby fiasco.
7) Made it up on the fly
8) Someone told him a name, but since his ears are still ringing from the Big Bang he misheard his source.
9) Made it up on the fly

Your guess is as good as anyone else's. Including Oberebo's.

Reactions: osu2082
AprilRacer,

He either:

1) Made it up on the fly
2) The tea leaves showed him this
3) One of his sources (read: Tognetti) told him
4) Made it up on the fly
5) His age is creeping up on him, and he's starting to hear things in his own head
6) He's confusing names again, much like the Jacob Newly/McNewby fiasco.
7) Made it up on the fly
8) Someone told him a name, but since his ears are still ringing from the Big Bang he misheard his source.
9) Made it up on the fly

Your guess is as good as anyone else's. Including Oberebo's.
I did not post a weight for Coleman or Oliver as my source (Coach Esposito's e-mail to fans did not list this information. I never post anything Tognetti tells me for about 5 reasons:1. It is confidential or so he says,2. It is old news 3. It is news he gleams by going through the trash of wrestlers, and/or coaches4. It is news that can be found in daily news and that his wife has to read to him or5. I have my own oujii board. Seriously, Coach Esposito sends out emails on a regular basis and any fan can get on the mailing list as far as I know. Micco is jealous that I do not share any information with him even about the Sooners-He is after all related and I do not want him to go into a major funk and beat my grand daughters or his wife(He would not do that anyway as wife would beat the tar out of him.

I did not post a weight for Coleman or Oliver as my source (Coach Esposito's e-mail to fans did not list this information. I never post anything Tognetti tells me for about 5 reasons:1. It is confidential or so he says,2. It is old news 3. It is news he gleams by going through the trash of wrestlers, and/or coaches4. It is news that can be found in daily news and that his wife has to read to him or5. I have my own oujii board. Seriously, Coach Esposito sends out emails on a regular basis and any fan can get on the mailing list as far as I know. Micco is jealous that I do not share any information with him even about the Sooners-He is after all related and I do not want him to go into a major funk and beat my grand daughters or his wife(He would not do that anyway as wife would beat the tar out of him.
I'm not sure where mine is, I will sign up again. I am confused about Coleman. In the OP is seems like you are saying he is going 125.5, is that not confirmed?

My oujii board has had a pretty good record so far. It's telling me Mark Hall is going to OSU, and all male Ober's are bald and ugly like their old man (at least one of those predictions have come true)!

My oujii board has had a pretty good record so far. It's telling me Mark Hall is going to OSU, and all male Ober's are bald and ugly like their old man (at least one of those predictions have come true)!
Well, if one of those predictions is true then Mark Hall is coming to OSU as we all know that all male Obers are handsome dudes and bald is the new beauty.

Well, if one of those predictions is true then Mark Hall is coming to OSU as we all know that all male Obers are handsome dudes and bald is the new beauty.
Pre-seeds are out for the Sr. U.S. Open.
1. Tony Ramos 2. Magtt McDonough 3. Tyler Graff 4. Joe Colon 5. Angel Escobedo
134 1.Coleman Scott 2. Reece Humphrey 3. Joey McKenna 4. Cody Brewer.....10. Jon Morrison
143 1. Brent Metcalf 2. Jordan Oliver 3.Aaron Pico 4. Frank Molinaro 5. Jimmy Kennedy
154 1. Nick Marable 2. Dustin Schlatter 3. James Green 4. Jason Welch 5. Moza Fay
163 1. David Taylor 2. Andrew Howe 3.Colin Sponseller 4.Tyler Caldwell 5.Ian Miller
189 1. Ed Ruth 2. Keith Gavin 3. Chris Perry 4. Clayton Foster 5.Richard Perry
213 1. Jake Varner 2. Cayle Byers 3. Dustin Kilgore 4. J. D. Bergman 5. Wynn MNichalak 6.Kyler Snyder
275 1. Tervel Dlagnev 2. Zach Rey 3. Tyrell Fortune 4. Nick Gwiazdowski 5. Dom Bradley

Wish AD was going, but really no point other than getting in some mat time. Excited to see the juniors, especially rogers, Marsteller and Weigel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT