ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Schoolboy duals freestyle

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Freestyle portion of this National event has just started and Oklahoma has two teams, Oklahoma Red and Oklahoma blue with 52 wrestlers participating.

In Greco Oklahoma red took 3rd place. Oklahoma blue took 8th place. I have no kids in this age group and there are 26 team members each on the two Oklahoma teams. After a perusal of team results for both teams the following wrestlers had undefeated or 1 loss records.
70 lbs. Carter Young Oklahoma red was 8-0 with 6 tech falls, 1 fall and 1 forfeit. I did note that he won his first match in FS by a tech fall.
84 lbs Bryce Dauphin was 2-0.
98 lbs. Cameron Picklo on the OK Red team was 5-0 and Luke Surber was 3-0 at this same weight for the red Team for a combined 8-0.
144 lbs. Gage Hockett was 7-1.
152 Landon Brown on the blue team was 6-1
160 Charles Floyd was 6-1 on the red team.
175 Garrett Pride was 5-1 on the red team.
The above might be wrestlers to follow in the freestyle.

Last edited:
In Greco Oklahoma red took 3rd place. Oklahoma blue took 8th place. I have no kids in this age group and there are 26 team members each on the two Oklahoma teams. After a perusal of team results for both teams the following wrestlers had undefeated or 1 loss records.
70 lbs. Carter Young Oklahoma red was 8-0 with 6 tech falls, 1 fall and 1 forfeit. I did note that he won his first match in FS by a tech fall.
84 lbs Bryce Dauphin was 2-0.
98 lbs. Cameron Picklo on the OK Red team was 5-0 and Luke Surber was 3-0 at this same weight for the red Team for a combined 8-0.
144 lbs. Gage Hockett was 7-1.
152 Landon Brown on the blue team was 6-1
160 Charles Floyd was 6-1 on the red team.
175 Garrett Pride was 5-1 on the red team.
The above might be wrestlers to follow in the freestyle.
I am not going to continue to follow this tournament the Oklahoma red team has had two matches losing to Arizona 40-33 and beating Colorado 62-12. Carter Young at 70 lbs.is 2-0 freestyle with two tech falls. 11-0 and 12-0 and Cameron Picklo is 1-0 with a tech fall so they are still undefeated.

Oklahoma finished 4th being defeated by Arizona who they had beaten in their second match. Carter Young was 13-0 for the tournament and had no points scored against him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT