ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Flo National pre-seeds

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
FloNationals to be held April 2nd to 4th and preseeding has been announced.

At 106 Cannon Randall from Oklahoma is seeded 8th.
113 Kaden Gfeller and Dalton Duffield are pre-seeded 3rd and 4th and Garrett Rowe 8th.
120 Daton Fix is seeded 2nd behind Yianni Diakomihalis of NY who dominated fix the last time they wrestled. I think Daton will be looking for a little revenge.
132 Keegan Moore of Oklahoma is seeded first but Jaydin Clayton of Mo. who recently manhandled Kaid Brock is 2nd.
145 Zach Moore is seeded 2nd.
152 Mason Manville is seeded first and Wyatt Sheets is seeded third.
170 Hayden Hansen is seeded 2nd.

Oklahoma has 13 wrestlers entered. It is sparse probably due to the dual with Iowa against the world this weekend However, here are the wrestlers and weights.
106 Joshua Copeland and Canon Randall
113 Garrett Rowe (8) Dalton Duffield (4) and Jet Taylor
120 Daton Fix (2)
132 Keegan Moore (1)
138 Gabe Taylor
145 Zach Moore (2)
152 Wyatt Sheets (3)
160 Seth Fritts
170 Hayden Hansen(3)
195 Evan Hudson

I will be out of pocket until this afternoon but at 106 Canon Randall won 3-0 and Josh Copeland lost 8-0.

Copeland has won 3 in consis 2 by fall.
K Moore had another first period pin.
Randall lost to Hayes 6-1.
Hanson won his first match.
Sheets won his second match.

I have only manage to watch 4-5 matches and Oklahoma has been doing well but I have to say in 2 of the 4-5 matches I watched the table workers(not the referees have been terrible. In both matches the score was obvious to anyone above kindergarten level but the table(s) failed to keep up and in both matches they reran the entire match on video to come up with the scoring that the referee had clearly called. This was in the Wyatt Sheets match and the Zach Moore match.
At 1113 Rowe,Duffield and Gfeller are undefeated. Fix has had two dominant wins at 120 and wrestles Friedman in the next round. Keegan Moore has had two falls and wrestles Jake Hinkson in the next round. At 138 Gabe Taylor lost his first round match. At 152 Wyatt Sheets has had a tech fall and an 11-3 major decision. He looks like his dad on top.Seth Fritts has not wrestled at 160. Hayden Hansen is 1-1 having lost his second match 3-0 to Gentile from Pa and he was just out horsed.
Evan Hudson is 0-1 at 195. Zach Moore is wrestling up at 145 and he has won his two matches with the last a 7-5 win Jake Willochell of Pa. Hayden Hansen won his consolation match against Melikian 12-5 and again looked to be the smaller of the two wrestlers at 170 but he scored 5 takedowns and a reverse to win handily. I would say he would be a 165 for OU at the most.
This post was edited on 4/2 2:58 PM by oberebo

I just watched the Garret Rowe match and they had the score wrong again. It is surprising it is this bad.

Rowe won 8-3, score showed 7-1.
This post was edited on 4/2 3:38 PM by april racer

So far OK wrestlers in qtrs:
113: Duffield and Gfeller.
120: fix
132: k Moore
145: z Moore
152: sheets

Others of note:
Joshua Heil at 126
Colton Schultz at 220. He is an 8th grader who has Myers next.

At 113 Kaden Gfeller scores a 8-1 win in the quarters but Dalton Duffield (3) loses 4-2 to #5 seed Brian Courtney Garrett Rowe advances in the consos with a win. At 120 Daton Fix wins 8-0 major decision over Friedman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT