ADVERTISEMENT

1st day of voting in Texas...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
I drove by my voting place at 8:20 AM and again at 11:50 AM. I've never seen lines longer.

WBAP in Cow Town tells me lines are record setting in the Metroplex. A male caller told Chris Salcedo on WBAP for the first time in his life, he checked every Republican box. He does not like where the Communist Party is going.

Jim Crow Joe saw 8 people show in Phoenix. A couple dozen show in Erie, PA.

Is it all of a sudden people are going to the polls in Texas and Georgia for Joe? Highly unlikely.

I drove by my voting place at 8:20 AM and again at 11:50 AM. I've never seen lines longer.

WBAP in Cow Town tells me lines are record setting in the Metroplex. A male caller told Chris Salcedo on WBAP for the first time in his life, he checked every Republican box. He does not like where the Communist Party is going.

Jim Crow Joe saw 8 people show in Phoenix. A couple dozen show in Erie, PA.

Is it all of a sudden people are going to the polls in Texas and Georgia for Joe? Highly unlikely.
That's right.
I just cant envision the dims mustering the somber sense of urgency for Jimmy Crow and Kamster to the degree Trump reprehensibles have pent up to literally save the nation from certain doom.

I've driven by the two polls I've voted at in Parker county today, three different times. The line was out the door and I've never seen that in the 25 years I've lived here. Parker County is as red as it comes, no way these are Biden voters.

I've driven by the two polls I've voted at in Parker county today, three different times. The line was out the door and I've never seen that in the 25 years I've lived here. Parker County is as red as it comes, no way these are Biden voters.
If you mean Parker County, TX we're talking OU crimson. You cain't get redder. I sure like to eat breakfast at Waffle House in Weatherford.

I don't use the trucker entrance any longer at the Petro. Pit bull attack Jan. 2018. The rabies series of injections is not fun.

If you mean Parker County, TX we're talking OU crimson. You cain't get redder. I sure like to eat breakfast at Waffle House in Weatherford.

I don't use the trucker entrance any longer at the Petro. Pit bull attack Jan. 2018. The rabies series of injections is not fun.

Redder as in staunch Republican.
Try the R&K Café right off the Fort Worth Hwy exit off of I-20. Hole in the wall that serves a mean breakfast but I do enjoy a good Waffle House breakfast every now and then. They have a newer location off of Santa Fe in Weatherford.

Did you drive by or vote three times?;)

Just drove by running errands today. I've learned to wait until the second week of early voting in Texas to go vote. Either 10:00 AM or 2:00PM. The crowds are gone, I can walk right in, place my vote and be back in my truck in 5 minutes. Longest line I've had in the last 25 years is 4 people in front of me.

Redder as in staunch Republican.
Try the R&K Café right off the Fort Worth Hwy exit off of I-20. Hole in the wall that serves a mean breakfast but I do enjoy a good Waffle House breakfast every now and then. They have a newer location off of Santa Fe in Weatherford.
I've eaten dinner at the R&K but it's been a while. I always feel kinda weird. All the diners are white.

Daughter owns a bunch of rentals on Terry.

Reactions: iasooner1
Like those laundromats in the south that you could only wash white items.

Big sign in the window...Whites only.
I once stopped at a Dairy Queen in Alabama and ordered a burger and french fries to go. I stood and watched while about 22 white people got their orders and were seated or left. I asked the guy at the register about my order. He said, "sorry" and returned my money. I wished at the time he would have filled my order. I drove next door to a truck stop where I was served and received excellent service

I once stopped at a Dairy Queen in Alabama and ordered a burger and french fries to go. I stood and watched while about 22 white people got their orders and were seated or left. I asked the guy at the register about my order. He said, "sorry" and returned my money. I wished at the time he would have filled my order. I drove next door to a truck stop where I was served and received excellent service

You were remarkably disciplined.

I wouldn't have seen my 25th birthday.
I have limited discipline.

Not a lot of bright people in Alabama. Way under the 98 avg there SBI. A lot just above a dogs IQ.

Not a lot of bright people in Alabama. Way under the 98 avg there SBI. A lot just above a dogs IQ.
My g-g-great grandparents and youngsters stayed in Morgan County, Alabama when the soldiers came and forced them to pack their bags for Haskell County, Oklahoma after President Jackson signed the "Indian Removal Act" of 1830. They survived the trip on the "Trail Where They Cried", better known as the Trail of Tears.

After lying to government officials and claiming "black Dutch", family was assigned to Haskell County which is Choctaw land. They were Cherokee.

My white mother migrated from Sievier County, Arkansas to Haskell County at age 18 and found my father.

My g-g-great grandparents and youngsters stayed in Morgan County, Alabama when the soldiers came and forced them to pack their bags for Haskell County, Oklahoma after President Jackson signed the "Indian Removal Act" of 1830. They survived the trip on the "Trail Where They Cried", better known as the Trail of Tears.

After lying to government officials and claiming "black Dutch", family was assigned to Haskell County which is Choctaw land. They were Cherokee.

My white mother migrated from Sievier County, Arkansas to Haskell County at age 18 and found my father.

You should pen a novella chronicling your life.
I would suggest the title be...'My Struggle', but Hitler sullied that up for eternity.

Much of my mom’s family is born and raised in Choctaw county AL.

That’s a place where racism was still easy to find in the ‘80’s when I was there almost every summer.

Was there about 15 years ago for my grandfather’s funeral. WWII submariner and definitely a bit racist, but only in his comments and not deeds as far as I knew.

I think the racism is less pervasive down there now versus 30 years ago but I’m sure it still hangs on in the more rural areas.

That’s a place where racism was still easy to find in the ‘80’s when I was there almost every summer.

Was there about 15 years ago for my grandfather’s funeral. WWII submariner and definitely a bit racist, but only in his comments and not deeds as far as I knew.

I think the racism is less pervasive down there now versus 30 years ago but I’m sure it still hangs on in the more rural areas.
Accusations of racism these days are 99% a cynical money and power grab rooted in nothing of substance. I could buy finding it in the rural South in limited amounts, but have met literally 2 white racists in all my life, and that was 30 years ago.

Have never met a black person that I thought was leery of my being a racist white person. Within about 10 seconds, all those interactions turn very pleasant and friendly. This is the real world. The media and twitter and leftist fools on this board operate in fantasy land and deserve the most horrible condemnations for stoking fear and hatred for their own gain.

Accusations of racism these days are 99% a cynical money and power grab rooted in nothing of substance. I could buy finding it in the rural South in limited amounts, but have met literally 2 white racists in all my life, and that was 30 years ago.

Have never met a black person that I thought was leery of my being a racist white person. Within about 10 seconds, all those interactions turn very pleasant and friendly. This is the real world. The media and twitter and leftist fools on this board operate in fantasy land and deserve the most horrible condemnations for stoking fear and hatred for their own gain.
That's all I ask, and that is when an AA looks upon me, don't just jump to a default judgement that I'm white, therefore it's a foregone conclusion I'm a racist devil.
In some radical circles, that's exactly what some blacks are being commanded to think.
Abject hate like that will actually take years off of your longevity.
It's poisonous.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Same here, Mom's family originated in Georgia then Alabama then migrated to Mississippi sometime before the depression or during, not sure. Great Grandmother was part Cherokee.
Never have known where my Dads family came from.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT