ADVERTISEMENT

#1 reason why President Trump is exactly what America needs

It's ridiculous that we have to be concerned over which party nominates and places judges in their positions in this country. After watching some of the rulings taking place in some of the liberal bastions of idiocy, the more conservative judges we can get in place the better off the country will be.
Hearing Kate Steinle's murderer was essentially set free by the liberal courts of California, I have no faith in leftist courts to provide justice for American Citizens.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/30/california-court-overturns-sole-conviction-in-kate-steinle-death/

It's ridiculous that we have to be concerned over which party nominates and places judges in their positions in this country. After watching some of the rulings taking place in some of the liberal bastions of idiocy, the more conservative judges we can get in place the better off the country will be.
Hearing Kate Steinle's murderer was essentially set free by the liberal courts of California, I have no faith in leftist courts to provide justice for American Citizens.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/30/california-court-overturns-sole-conviction-in-kate-steinle-death/

What's really sad is that too many judges (on each side) rule based on their political affiliation vs. the rule of law. Its enough that specific courts are used to challenge laws in order to effectively get a predetermined ruling. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves at the mockery the judicial system has become.

What's really sad is that too many judges (on each side) rule based on their political affiliation vs. the rule of law. Its enough that specific courts are used to challenge laws in order to effectively get a predetermined ruling. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves at the mockery the judicial system has become.

Pretty much everyone with any stake in the game knew Alabama was not in the trajectory when he said that. He was probably golfing and had his head elsewhere and had no clue. Then, he tries to dig his way out by lying. Then the Sharpie.More lies. Then he just keeps on and on. It has gotten to the point where now no one can take their eyes off of it.

Pretty much everyone with any stake in the game knew Alabama was not in the trajectory when he said that. He was probably golfing and had his head elsewhere and had no clue. Then, he tries to dig his way out by lying. Then the Sharpie.More lies. Then he just keeps on and on. It has gotten to the point where now no one can take their eyes off of it.
Makes sense judge.

Way to go champ. Right on point.

Great, useful skill set for a leader.

It has you fvckers tied in knots reacting to every thing he does and says. It's helped push all your candidates to the point that they are literally running on raising taxes, banning fossil fuels, hamburgers, guns, straws etc.

The dem party has been trolled into a corner.

I would call that tremendously useful.

It has you fvckers tied in knots reacting to every thing he does and says. It's helped push all your candidates to the point that they are literally running on raising taxes, banning fossil fuels, hamburgers, guns, straws etc.

Pavlovian.

This is exactly what has happened.

In to give this a two thumbs up. I'll add that it's gotten so bad that Trump has them trolling themselves as well.

That is some world class dumbfvckery. You parrot everything the taking heads tell you.

That's odd. I spend a lot of time listening to and reading the 'taking heads', and Mega's post is the first time I've heard such reasoning. You're annoyed because you know he's correct.

It's one of his reflexive tropes he goes to when he's got nothing else. It's 100% of the time, a sign of him losing his shit. I believe the kids call it...

giphy.gif

That's odd. I spend a lot of time listening to and reading the 'taking heads', and Mega's post is the first time I've heard such reasoning. You're annoyed because you know he's correct.

Look at my sig. You are incredible.

It's one of his reflexive tropes he goes to when he's got nothing else. It's 100% of the time, a sign of him losing his shit. I believe the kids call it...

giphy.gif

If we need someone to talk shit, lose, and embarass the nation we know who to call.

Lol #bornfollowers dont like negativity towards dear leader.

spend 30 seconds listening to this doosh’s stoopid cup run over

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT