ADVERTISEMENT

“Without Rasputin, there would have been no Lenin”

NZ Poke

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2007
“Without Rasputin, there would have been no Lenin."

— Alexander Keresnsky, former Russian Prime Minister.

The+Russian+Revolution.jpg

2EA148E200000578-0-image-a-32_1448107172027.jpg

2EA148CA00000578-0-image-a-34_1448107233116.jpg

2EA1494700000578-0-image-m-33_1448107226664.jpg

2EA148C600000578-0-image-m-26_1448107126942.jpg

rasputin-and-the-image-of-fear-2.jpg

75373_DBF_FC94_485_C_8403_6551668_D80_C7.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So Trump is Rasputin in your story?

I like how people like to point out how bad a person Trump is. It’s like the people that voted for him didn’t already know he was not a nice guy. Personally I don’t like how he talks but how different is he from every other politician. Biden is a creepy dude that gets millions for his kids. Sounds familiar. Pelosi is a two faced liar. “Not going to impeach if it’s not bipartisan”

Stop trying to use the honor card. You just keep embarrassing yourself. We knew exactly what we were getting when we voted and at this point he has exceeded expectations.

After his next 4 years I hope we have someone step in to continue to hold the fire to the Democrats(and Republicans). He is a president nothing more and nothing less.

I like how people like to point out how bad a person Trump is. It’s like the people that voted for him didn’t already know he was not a nice guy. Personally I don’t like how he talks but how different is he from every other politician. Biden is a creepy dude that gets millions for his kids. Sounds familiar. Pelosi is a two faced liar. “Not going to impeach if it’s not bipartisan”

Stop trying to use the honor card. You just keep embarrassing yourself. We knew exactly what we were getting when we voted and at this point he has exceeded expectations.

After his next 4 years I hope we have someone step in to continue to hold the fire to the Democrats(and Republicans). He is a president nothing more and nothing less.
Bold type is exactly why I and those like me voted for Trump. We were tired of "being nice."

FYI, since you haven't been around for the saga that is NZ Poke....

He is likely NOT going down the "Trump is Rasputin" road.

NZ has traditionally been a hardcore Trumpet.

He is much more likely going down the old White Russian anti-Bolshevik Rasputin was a tool of the Jews rabbit hole nonsense....given his prior posts through the years.

FYI, since you haven't been around for the saga that is NZ Poke....

He is likely NOT going down the "Trump is Rasputin" road.

NZ has traditionally been a hardcore Trumpet.

He is much more likely going down the old White Russian anti-Bolshevik Rasputin was a tool of the Jews rabbit hole nonsense....given his prior posts through the years.
Nah, he’s been off Trump for awhile. He’s pissed that Trump hasn’t done enough on the border wall. And maybe on spending as well.

First time he’s posted in awhile.

lol superpokes has sort by thread title on

yep! I wondered how come in was last replied to back in 2018. But sounded like an interesting topic since everyone has been talking about Russia lately!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT