ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump’s plague now”

Look how he and the red states have mismanaged this pandemic. They did nothing but make the wrong decision at every step, lacked any leadership qualities, undermined smart public health people at every move and so here we are. Conservative leadership was so concerned about placating their uninformed, lunatic mob they let this thing get out of control and now it'll get worse than ever. Think having a strong, smart president doesn't matter? And here he is, still won't wear a mask.

Conservatives will be the reason we don't have college sports and this awful recession. You should see the clusterfvck that is Oklahoma, red state government right now -- these people are camping out at the OESC in the middle of the night to get unemployment benefits. Republicans have cratered our public education system, look how that unemployment agency functions, everything they touch turns to shit.

Reactions: CowboyUp
That might be true if it were really a plague. Unfortunately for those who hate Trump it’s not a plague. It’s just another attempt by Trump haters to try and pin on him another of their lies. And it might have worked had they come up with a counter candidate that was worth listening to. Instead they provide us with a man with dementia. Here’s a short video on “the plague” that packs more truth in 15 minutes than Trump haters have provided in four months. Will it open your eyes? No, probably not, not your eyes, anyway. Yours seem to be sealed shut.

Look how he and the red states have mismanaged this pandemic. They did nothing but make the wrong decision at every step, lacked any leadership qualities, undermined smart public health people at every move and so here we are. Conservative leadership was so concerned about placating their uninformed, lunatic mob they let this thing get out of control and now it'll get worse than ever. Think having a strong, smart president doesn't matter? And here he is, still won't wear a mask.

Conservatives will be the reason we don't have college sports and this awful recession. You should see the clusterfvck that is Oklahoma, red state government right now -- these people are camping out at the OESC in the middle of the night to get unemployment benefits. Republicans have cratered our public education system, look how that unemployment agency functions, everything they touch turns to shit.
Can you give me the deaths per 100k in New York, Florida, and Texas?

Since I know you won’t:

D New Jersey 169
D New York 161
D Connecticut 121
D Massachusetts 117
D Rhode Island 88
D District of Columbia 78
R (but D New Orleans) Louisiana 69
D Michigan 62
D Illinois 54
D Pennsylvania 52
D Maryland 52
D Delaware 52
R Indiana 39
R Mississippi 35
D Colorado 29
D New Hampshire 27
D Minnesota 26
R Georgia 26
R Ohio 24
D New Mexico 23
R Iowa 22
R Arizona 22
D Virginia 20
R Alabama 19
D Washington 17
R Florida 16
R Nevada 16
R Missouri 16
D California 15
R Nebraska 14
R South Carolina 14
R Wisconsin 13
R North Carolina 13
R Kentucky 12
R South Dakota 10
R North Dakota 10
R Oklahoma 10
R Kansas 9
R Arkansas 9
R Tennessee 9
D Vermont 9
R/D Maine 8
R Texas 8
R Idaho 5
Puerto Rico 5
R Utah 5
D Oregon 5
R West Virginia 5
R Wyoming 3
R Montana 2
R Alaska 2
D Hawaii 1

301-Raising-Arizona-quotes.gif

Since I know you won’t:

D New Jersey 169
D New York 161
D Connecticut 121
D Massachusetts 117
D Rhode Island 88
D District of Columbia 78
R (but D New Orleans) Louisiana 69
D Michigan 62
D Illinois 54
D Pennsylvania 52
D Maryland 52
D Delaware 52
R Indiana 39
R Mississippi 35
D Colorado 29
D New Hampshire 27
D Minnesota 26
R Georgia 26
R Ohio 24
D New Mexico 23
R Iowa 22
R Arizona 22
D Virginia 20
R Alabama 19
D Washington 17
R Florida 16
R Nevada 16
R Missouri 16
D California 15
R Nebraska 14
R South Carolina 14
R Wisconsin 13
R North Carolina 13
R Kentucky 12
R South Dakota 10
R North Dakota 10
R Oklahoma 10
R Kansas 9
R Arkansas 9
R Tennessee 9
D Vermont 9
R/D Maine 8
R Texas 8
R Idaho 5
Puerto Rico 5
R Utah 5
D Oregon 5
R West Virginia 5
R Wyoming 3
R Montana 2
R Alaska 2
D Hawaii 1
@Syskatine nothing on this?

@davidallen anything smug from your lefty programming?

Is it any surprise that more cases are being reported after all the protest? Bright side is it's the dumb ass protesters that are getting sick.

My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to sit in a class room and observe Syskatine, 22LR and poke2001 undergo IQ testing. I would give huge odds to the outcome. Beyond huge!!!

Why do we have those among us who try to prove my worst fears? Bearcat presents cold hard facts in the most elementary fashion and can't get through to some.

Medic007. Is our pal as stupid as he incessantly tries to prove, or is TDS the real culprit? This guy's a piece of work. Hollywood writers can't write his stuff.

Reactions: iasooner1
My Make A Wish Foundation wish is to sit in a class room and observe Syskatine, 22LR and poke2001 undergo IQ testing. I would give huge odds to the outcome. Beyond huge!!!

Why do we have those among us who try to prove my worst fears? Bearcat presents cold hard facts in the most elementary fashion and can't get through to some.

Medic007. Is our pal as stupid as he incessantly tries to prove, or is TDS the real culprit? This guy's a piece of work. Hollywood writers can't write his stuff.
I think @Syskatine is fairly smart, but he has a severe case of TDS.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Let me just say this - I do the programming (well I have teams that do), the programming doesn't do me.
Seems like you get caught in a lot of infinite loops then. You might need to hire a new guy...

I know CNN hasn’t told you how to counter the above chart, but do you want to take a stab at it? Or do you just want to shout, CASES!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT