ADVERTISEMENT

“Stupid people” trying to stop Trump/Putin phone calls

CSCOTTOSUPOKES

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2017
Trump’s advisers...as Trump calls them...to Putin.

That whole “No collusion”/“Nobody has been tougher on Russia than me” narrative is getting stronger and stronger by the day lol. He doesn’t even try to hide it.

Trump’s advisers...as Trump calls them...to Putin.

That whole “No collusion”/“Nobody has been tougher on Russia than me” narrative is getting stronger and stronger by the day lol. He doesn’t even try to hide it.

When Putin works this hard to get him elected, that should be all loyal Americans need to know.

I can't wait to see what Putin has on him, Or circle back around and visit with some of the Trumpanzees for defending his every move in the face of incredible compelling evidence.

Why can't it be Putin hates Hillary for starting protest against his government instead of anything on Trump?

I might believe that if he didn't pull the same stuff in multiple other countries. His intent is to destabilize western democracies. You have read about what Russia has done in other countries?

I might believe that if he didn't pull the same stuff in multiple other countries. His intent is to destabilize western democracies. You have read about what Russia has done in other countries?

I've also read quotes from Putin regarding getting even with Hillary Clinton. The guy clearly hates her.

Reactions: DrunkenViking
I've also read quotes from Putin regarding getting even with Hillary Clinton. The guy clearly hates her.

That's a compliment to her. Lost in all the dialogue on here is how awful he is, all the people he's murdered, countries he's invaded, other countries he's tried to destabilize. I guess the more I think about it... why would Trumpanzees ever find him objectionable? Of COURSE they'd defend him...

That's a compliment to her. Lost in all the dialogue on here is how awful he is, all the people he's murdered, countries he's invaded, other countries he's tried to destabilize. I guess the more I think about it... why would Trumpanzees ever find him objectionable? Of COURSE they'd defend him...

Overly emotional response. That Putin may hate Hillary doesn't include how you personally feel about Clinton or Trump.

His intent is to destabilize western democracies.
We agree on this point. So wouldn’t you expect Russia to covertly undermine the projected landslide winner to further that goal? And how would you go about that?

And it’s not like Obama bragged about the Communist Party USA endorsing him for president. Or Trump having David Duke endorse him. It’s not something you want or ask for. People do what they will. Shit happens.

Did Trump seriously request Russian assistance? Doubtful. So why bust his balls about it, other than to try to gain an unfair political advantage.

So by this argument, you must have supported Saddam. Did you lose in the dialogue how awful he is, all the people he's murdered, countries he's invaded...I know for a fact that you've said you were against the Iraq Wars, so you must have wanted such an AWFUL man to stay in power.

The thing with Qaddafi (sp?) and Saddam and even Bashir is Syria. They are all awful, but in each of these cases, we're better off with the Devil we knew vs. the Devil we don't. Iraq didn't become a better S***hole with a new leader. Just became a bigger one. Same with Libya. What I don't get is why you would defend the Libya action, except of course, it was enacted by a Democrat and thus is not subject to reproach.

Overly emotional response. That Putin may hate Hillary doesn't include how you personally feel about Clinton or Trump.

I'm not sure "emotional" means what you think it does.

Or Trump having David Duke endorse him. It’s not something you want or ask for. People do what they will. Shit happens.

Water finds its own level. Something about Trump apeals to David Duke and white supremacists, and something about him makes blacks not support him. Something about the incel crowd loves him. Something about someone like paul manafort, and Gen'l Flynn, who already pled guilty. He isn't attracting the best and brightest.

So by this argument, you must have supported Saddam. Did you lose in the dialogue how awful he is, all the people he's murdered, countries he's invaded...I know for a fact that you've said you were against the Iraq Wars, so you must have wanted such an AWFUL man to stay in power.

Pitiful.

Well, at least what I have in common with Putin is not nearly as bad as what the future of the Democrat party has in common with him

Pretty much what I thought when I saw your misdirection. But if in your opinion you can only either support or depose (based on your Qaddafi statements), then you clearly choose support in the Saddam case or am I wrong and you now support the Iraq War? I

But if in your opinion you can only either support or depose (based on your Qaddafi statements),

I did not say "you can only either support or depose" (whatever that even means in this context) and you'd have to show me what Qadafi statements you're referring to.

Water finds its own level. Something about Trump apeals to David Duke and white supremacists, and something about him makes blacks not support him. Something about the incel crowd loves him. Something about someone like paul manafort, and Gen'l Flynn, who already pled guilty. He isn't attracting the best and brightest.

Is it OK if I use the same logic with Obama being attracted to communist dictators and being endorsed by the communist party?

I'm not sure "emotional" means what you think it does.

It means you're unhinged. Very unhinged.

Evidenced by the "logic" you deploy in creating your 4th grade level connections .

I've about decided anybody who has claimed that youre a lawyer by training are egregiously mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT