ADVERTISEMENT

“Severe illness and death”

So a cruise ship just had 48 test positive....none of them seriously ill and most asymptomatic. I can't believe Cornhole isn't all over this.

I just got off a cruise ship two days ago in Galveston. This was my fifth and hopefully last one. My partner's love and obsession with cruising equals my hatred for these stupid things. It's to the point, I don't think I can go any further in this relationship.

With that said, how amazing are these vaccines? These cruise ships are packed with some of the fattest, out of shape, buffet hounds I've ever seen. It's a real slice of Americana. I feel like I just spent a week at sea on the USS Sam Walton.

Imagine if these geriatric tubs of lard caught Covid without the vaccine? It could be a regular Normandy Beach just south of Houston. I shudder at the thought.

Y
So a cruise ship just had 48 test positive....none of them seriously ill and most asymptomatic. I can't believe Cornhole isn't all over this.

I just got off a cruise ship two days ago in Galveston. This was my fifth and hopefully last one. My partner's love and obsession with cruising equals my hatred for these stupid things. It's to the point, I don't think I can go any further in this relationship.

With that said, how amazing are these vaccines? These cruise ships are packed with some of the fattest, out of shape, buffet hounds I've ever seen. It's a real slice of Americana. I feel like I just spent a week at sea on the USS Sam Walton.

Imagine if these geriatric tubs of lard caught Covid without the vaccine? It could be a regular Normandy Beach just south of Houston. I shudder at the thought.
If you’re a geriatric lard ass why wouldn’t you get the covid shot?

And if the “vaccinated” don’t really get sick, then why do they need to wear a mask or social distance?

2 for one cop killa oh so wise.

😳

Omicron now makes up 73% of new Covid cases in the US.

The week prior, ending December 11, Omicron was estimated at 12.6% of circulating virus, versus Delta's 87%, according to the CDC. Previously, the CDC estimated Omicron accounted for about 3% that week.

This is insane. Hopefully it's weaker and pushes out Delta for good.

Would love to hear Pokeologist's take on this.

The week prior, ending December 11, Omicron was estimated at 12.6% of circulating virus, versus Delta's 87%, according to the CDC. Previously, the CDC estimated Omicron accounted for about 3% that week.

Insane?

you get a “like” just for the stylistic writing and word pictures

you literally just made me never want to spend money on a cruise

Yes… but there was a guy in Houston that died from it today. NBC did a segment on it. They didn’t mention to hundreds of people that died from opioid overdoses

Do yourself a favor and don't.

These things are a non-stop, scooter-clogged buffet line for 144 hours. It's like being stuck in a crack house for the obese.

Imagine a boat full of Sooner fans from Louisiana and it's even worse than that.

Just take her to Walmart for the day next time.

Sounds like the cruise experience.

Reactions: Bitter Creek

What a bunch of sissies - I'm still waiting for a test that distinguishes between the scariants lmao. Run for the hills the sniffles are coming!!! Good grief man boys

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT