ADVERTISEMENT

“Don’t mess with me....I don’t hate anyone.... I pray for the president.”—Madam Speaker

Is she praying that Donald has the same desire to kill babies as she does?

“Wrap That Rascal!!!!”

Male impregnators—Donald J Trump included—are directly responsible for 100% of all pregnancies—unwanted or not.

If all the male impregnators—Donald J Trump included—really cared about eliminating unwanted pregnancies, there wouldn’t be any.

Trump was pro-choice long before he became the self-proclaimed “Chosen One” of the abortion enablers.

If Trump and the enablers truly gave a rat’s ass about eliminating unwanted pregnancies and abortions in America there would be free condoms at every educational institution in America.

Trump was pro-choice long before he became the self-proclaimed “Chosen One” of the abortion enablers.

If Trump and the enablers truly gave a rat’s ass about eliminating unwanted pregnancies and abortions in America there would be free condoms at every educational institution in America.
This is true.

They also would have defunded Planned Parenthood when the GOP controlled the Senate and the House in Trump's first 2 years of office.

Reactions: MegaPoke
This is true.

They also would have defunded Planned Parenthood when the GOP controlled the Senate and the House in Trump's first 2 years of office.
Planned parenthood (lower case) with free birth control (condoms and pills) is how to end the need for 100 percent of all unwanted pregnancies and all abortions.

It'll be a great day of celebration when finally, this woman can only make grunting noises with spit drooling off the corner of her mouth.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I wish the speaker of the clown show and her assistant clowns would end the foreplay with each other so the American people can sit back, laugh, and watch them F themselves.

Peach Mint!

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT